Search results

1. snoopy3525

Add a Spell, or Gem to bot lineup?

Figured it's a long shot but, is there a simple way to add either a Spell, or a spell gem, to automatically cast? I figured it was time to ask. I have a few characters that I need to keypress spam to cast a couple of spells which would be nice if it was automatic. For instance; Magician...
  2. snoopy3525

Two Basic Questions regarding Bot Melee'ing

Normally have no issues with MQ2Melee, but I have 2 odd questions... 1) If I turn Melee on my Shaman (MeeleAt=xx), Melee=0 (the default to not melee) My Shaman doesn't run up to the target to start Meleeing. I checked StickRange and that's at 70, so not sure what the deal is. Maybe I'm...
  3. snoopy3525

Bot Output for ImHit missing abilities.

After doing /bot on and looking at the output, I notice these in the ImHit section... ImHit0: Repel ImHit1: reprove ImHit2: Defy ImHit3: Withstand ImHit4: Thwart Is it possible to add additional ImHit lines? For instance, ImHit5, ImHit6, ImHit7. For Instance, I would like to add "Gird Rk...
  4. snoopy3525

New SK mq2melee Withstand line

Any chance for an adjustment so my SK uses new LS combat ability lineup? In mq2melee, I have withstand=1, however it seems to still be using Thwart ability (113). Gird seems to be the new ability for that lineup for level 123. Thwart is level 113, Repudiate is 118 Thwart -...
  5. snoopy3525

New Mage Rod

Hey folks, Just wondering how we can submit a request to have new Mage Rods automatically go into inventory and clicked when needed, just like all previous rods? This action occurs when mq2bot is on. The new AA Mage rod rank 8/8 is Ability Activation ID: 596, Name is "Modulating Shard VIII"...
  6. snoopy3525

Do I need DoCrack enabled?

Just curious, if I don’t use any DoCrack plugins, do I still need it enabled for other reasons? For instance, do other windows rely on having DoCrack turned on?
  7. snoopy3525

Some disciplines / spells aren't used, even if they're on /bot list?

Wasn't sure if there's any rhyme or reason to a specific Discipline not being used. For instance, on a Level 120 SK. I set the SK as Main tank, and made sure he's using 1hs + shield. For example, When I type /bot on, I see Repudiate Rk. II as Disc12. Figured he'd use it at some point? But I...
  8. snoopy3525

How to Exclude certain Mod Rods from being casted?

Normally I would use the ini to block spells from being casted, however when I turn the /bot on to check out what spells are being casted, I don't even see mod rods in there. Long story short, my 120 Mage summons the AA version Summon Modulation Shard (best version, which is what I want) But...
  9. snoopy3525

How to choose own target instead of first one in extended window?

I'm pretty sure I'm missing something very simple here. Is there a way to disable how a player always chooses the first mob in the extended target window? I turned on UseManualAssist and left it at 1, but that didn't do it. Figured it may be an option somewhere else?
  10. snoopy3525

Opening Maps periodically crashes client

Upon opening Maps, my client periodically crashes. Seems like it recently started within a past couple of either mmobugs or EQ client updates. Doesn't happen too often, but timing can sometimes suckkk. Some things I can note: -The zone doesn't matter, seems fully random. -Windows 11 OS on...
  11. snoopy3525

DebuffAdds oddness?

Hey All, been playing and getting used to mq2bot for the past few months. I have DebuffAdds set to 1. Odd behavior.. Shaman switches to the add, doesn't debuff (slow) it, but keeps going back to the main target and casting slow on it. Any ideas? He's using Turgur's Swarm AA rank 9 of 11...
  12. snoopy3525

Warp Zone Gate Etc..

I just came back from a year Hiatus and have seen these new messages if i'm sure I want to enable these. Are these actually detected now by a filter/computer? Or is it still if someone sees you/GM sees you? I was under the impression if you play smart, you have less of a chance of getting...