Search results

1. V

How Project 1999 MQ2 Detection System Works

Anybody got a working copy of ShowEQ for P99?
  2. V

Cut or uncut?

I don't see how people can have it uncleaned, all you gotta do is roll it back, put a little soap on it, scrub, rise off with water, then blow dry it when you get out of the shower so it doesn't smell. That's like 30 seconds tops, and what guys doesn't wanna fondle their Johnson? Am I right?
  3. V

Cut or uncut?

Well I meant more in the terms of getting stimulation from the foreskin alone.
  4. V

Cut or uncut?

I'm not cut and its freaking sweet! I can jerk off with my no lube easily cause I can just move the foreskin up and down. Plus the foreskin has as many nerves if not more as your palm does. Just rub your palm and you'll see what mean. So if you're cut you're missing out on all that stimulation.
  5. V

MMOBugs Subscription Changes

I will say there is definitively a market for in depth hacking programs like mq in other games...
  6. V

MMOBugs Subscription Changes

I'm sure offering a separate subscription/forum for eqmac or even p99 could bring you guys some extra business. Its worth a shot.
  7. V

A form of MQ2 for EQ Mac Server

I would definitively use it. EQ Mac not having mq2 is kinda one of the reasons I don't play it.
  8. V

Fuckton of free Exp potions!

Lol this dude is mad: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=186496
  9. V

Car Trouble!

I have a 2000 volvo s70 I put a new tranny in it last April and found out this past December that it needs a valve job, and essentially a new engine. I can get a rebuilt one online for $1200 bucks. Is it worth it though to get this done? Thanks.
  10. V

WTB plat/gear on P1999

http://www.project1999.org/
  11. V

EggFortune macro.

How do you dupe brews?
  12. V

no MQ on boxed toons

I was getting the same problem too, at one point I would just keep getting disconnected. Very strange indeed.
  13. V

Free J1 Mercs

I did it with the money on my non shrouded character.
  14. V

Free J1 Mercs

Shroud down to lvl 5, buy a j1 merc (it'll be free), suspend it, re-shroud back to your lvl and hit upgrade. Now you have a free j1 merc! Make sure you have the amount required for the merc or it wont work.
  15. V

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

Wheres the best place to lvl soloing from 51 - 65 on mayong?
  16. V

Quickie Plat on Mayong starting out.

Whats the fastest way to level on Mayong?