Search results

1. tansy

WTB Account with Veteran's Rewards

I recently jumped back into the addiction that is eq! I'm looking for an account that has 10+ years veterans rewards on it, characters etc aren't really important. If anyone has an old account sitting around they're willing to sell please DM me and let me know what sort of pricing you're...
  2. tansy

Demonoid/Torrentleech?

Does anyone have a spare invite for either of those? I seem destined to keep missing the open signups on both sites! Or if someone has a recommendation on a good place for getting older TV shows I'm open to suggestions :)
  3. tansy

Timer for Debuff on Mobs?

I'd like to add a line to my hud that will show the remaining time of mez on my current target. I know with the inspect buffs LAA I can see the buffs/debuffs on the mob, but it doesn't show the time remaining easily. Is this something that is possible? And is it only possible if someone has...
  4. tansy

Banning, just Everquest or all games associated with that station account?

So far I've been lucky *knock on wood* and haven't had any suspensions/bannings on any of my EQ accounts. But supposing in the future I do something that does get me banned/suspended does it just affect my Everquest account? Or would it also affect my Vanguard, Star Wars, EqII, etc? Has anyone...