Search results

1. I

unknown db

in my aa window under archetype at the very bottom it says Unknown DB String 13143-1 0/3 house of thule i also have the same problem on another account any idea whats causing this or how to fix it?
  2. I

charater file

I looked on the forums im sure its on here somewhere but couldnt find it. does anyway know where your charater file is hide at in the directory
  3. I

new computer

looking to build a new computer in the range of 1000ish. looking to start playing eq again and id have 3 to 5 accounts to play. any suggestions would help. thanks
  4. I

downloading/saving streaming video

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knew of a good program or a way to download streaming online video. I am a fan of prison break and have missed a couple of shows. I am able to watch them online but id like to copy and burn them to a dvd so i can watch on the actual tv. if anyone has any...
  5. I

wineq/tech question

Hey i use wineq and once i get to charater select screen i get a pop up in the window that says low system memory and it ranges from 0-4mb i was just wondering what that means. is it referring to my ram? and it does it if i load one or 3 accounts. but for some reason when loading a third now it...
  6. I

bazaar search

hey i was trying to use bazaar search and i was wondering if any other plugins need to be loaded besides it. I looked in the faq but i still couldnt get it to work. i was just wondering if its broke or if i just dont have something loaded. thanks
  7. I

monk trainer

hey i pulled this off the forums. thanks darg for making it but i was wondering if someone could add a check for if anyone entered zone to pause till zone is empty again. if not its okay thanks anyway =) | Monk Skills Trainer by Darg | |Usage /mac mt | #chat tell #event lang "tells you" Sub...
  8. I

melee push

hey i seen something about nomelee push or something around. is that for u not 2 push mobs or mobs not to push you?
  9. I

progression question

I have done these following quest. The sancitity of the scale. The agony of uncertainty The ecstasy of relief Childern of the flame A daring rescue Under pressure Slicing clay A brim task Dark guardians of ashengate I was wondering what other quest i need to get ashengate instance or what npcs...
  10. I

argil oppressor

hey does anyone know if argil oppessor is a random spawn or once you kill the 10 chaotic guardians he spawns. i killed 10 with group and got task update but cant find this guy anywhere. any information is apprecaited thanks
  11. I

internet connect

hey was wondering if anyone could help me get the internet back up and running. i just formated my hard drive. and i cant get the cable modem to work on it. i went to network connections. right clicked local area connection and went to properties. clicked microsoft internet protocol tcp/ip then...
  12. I

sell question

I have a very large coin purse and see none for sell any ideas from anyone on what they think i can get out of it?
  13. I

heal mac

hey was wondering if someone had or someone could throw together a simple heal mac. Like say target health is below 60 and spell cast time is met cast 2. Thanks
  14. I

drink

is there still a docrack for unlimited drinking to raise at?
  15. I

Lydrea

lydrea is on q right now she was in lava for a bit then zoned to soldunga so everyone that is using the mm ima say is going to get smacked with stick =p
  16. I

tells

hey is there any pluging that is available that will excute a system beep when you get a tell? if there is could someone please link it thanks!
  17. I

mq2mastermind

hey was wondering if someone could list the commands for mastermind or explain it a little i know basically what it does. but not how to get it 2 do it. or link a forum that its posted on. thanks
  18. I

autoforage

hey how do you turn off autoforage
  19. I

join group

hey any chance of getting join group again?
  20. I

throw

its probably common knowledge but i found /throw useful for binding in a zone with a sould binder where usually no one goes so when using /gate you dont pop at soul binder. i lied after you zone it doesnt work just gates you to the binder instead of where you binded