Search results

1. O

ModBot Aura

With current compile I believe there is a compatibility issue with the aura I have disabled it in the Ini's and seems to be running fine now.
  2. O

shockabsorbers

http://www.shockabsorber.co.uk/bounceometer/shock.html NSFW?
  3. O

Words of wisdom by George Dubya!

FAREWELL GEORGE... THANKS FOR EVERTYTHING YOU'VE GIVEN US! "For NASA, space is still a high priority." "If you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness." "One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is "to be prepared"."...
  4. O

Spamming xp infos

there is someone on Maelin spamming people with xp exploit infos
  5. O

Great investment advice

If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you will have $49.00 today. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in AIG one year ago, you will have $33.00 today. If you had purchased $1,000 of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you will have $0.00 today. But, if...
  6. O

700,000,000 Mortgage # pulled outta the air

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/bailout-plan.html Here's something that John McCain and Barack Obama and Sarah Palin and even longtime Washingtonian Joe Biden probably don't know. Not to mention Bob Barr, Ralph Nader and Ron Paul, who usually knows everything. It's a...
  7. O

Brilliant Military warnings !!!!

"Aim towards the Enemy." - Instruction printed on U.S. Rocket Launcher "When the pin is pulled, Mr. Grenade is not our friend." - U.S. Army "Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs are guaranteed to always hit the ground." - U.S.A.F. Ammo Troop "If the enemy is in range, so...
  8. O

E-Bay

I purchased an A-5 Tippmann paintball marker from someone with a (0) rating. Also, the seller just opened an E-Bay account less than a month prior to putting up the auction. I got the Marker gun for 69.00 and free shipping. The auction was for the A-5 marker, 3 -100 paintball pods, 5 pod...
  9. O

Need help binding 2 macros

I am looking for 2 snippets to bind 2 macros together. Here is basically what I want to do. If there is no target then I want it to call the second macro. When called and there is no target on the second macro loop back to the first macro. If someone can get me what I need there is a bonus in...