Search results

1. H

120 Warrior near max aa, Ranger max aa 56k+ - $450

Couple raid items on Warrior, rest is group. Old char, lots of old raid gear, good augs, loads of clickies. Same for ranger.
  2. H

Raid SHM 47kaa (the Beloved), SK 56kaa (the Vampire Hunter), Mnk, Rog, Bers - $650 obo

Old characters, lots of illusions mounts, old raid items etc. https://eq.magelo.com/profile/4166739 Hate the Vampire Hunter (group geared) 120 SK 56kaa https://eq.magelo.com/profile/2023703 Tripper the Beloved (raid geared) 120 Shaman 47kaa also a nice 118 rog, 120 monk and 115 bers on the...
  3. H

The Ultimate DPS Bots - 120 Ranger x 4

3 x ToL geared Ranger accounts available. Clean accounts. Bow DPS AA's maxed. Each one doing up to 6.5m headshots, which can get lucky, double and even quad hit in a second. Ideal for power leveling or farming rares. Rangers look legit, all you need to do is park them up and autofire. $300...
  4. H

120 ToL Raid Geared Druid - $400

Send me a message if interested. Can set up to 5 bind points, can port group to bind and ggh port you around to many zones, instant succor if needing to escape good at healing and dpsing. Has all the raid focuses for healing and dps. decent augs Additional 120 Bers on the account with 50kaa
  5. H

(120) ToL fully Raid Geared Necro 53k AA - $600

Full ToL Raid geared. Top DPS Has all RK3 spells, focus augs. Good augs in all slots (mainly ToL) for type 7/8/5. Lots of nice bags. Has CoA robe clicky (important dps boost for necro). Also has a set of Tier 1 ToV items in bag if you decide to use for free to play. Can be moved to any...
  6. H

10 Accounts remaining for Sale - Raid geared / Group Geared / Max or Near Full AA

WARRIOR / RANGER > ToL Group Geared 120 Warrior near max aa (old raid character, full of items, CoV raid 1hs) & 120 Ranger ToL geared 56kaa $450 WARRIOR > 120 ToL Group Geared, 1 ToL raid weapon, near max aa. $300 CLERIC > ToL Group Raid/Geared 120 Cleric near max aa. $300 CLERIC /...
  7. H

(120) ToL fully group Geared Cleric 42k AA - $350 obo

Near Max AA. Has a set of Tier 1 ToV items if you decide to use for free to play. Can be moved to any server you want. Clean account, never suspended or banned. No other characters on the account. If interested message to discuss. Original owner have the secret password and details.
  8. H

(120) ToL fully Raid Geared Berserker 58k AA (with +) - $600 obo

Near Max AA. Can be moved to any server you want. Clean account, never suspended or banned. No other characters on the account. If interested message to discuss. Original owner have the secret password and details. ADDITIONAL Character on same account - 118 Mage 32.5kaa
  9. H

(115) Necromancer 35.5k AA - $250 obo

Project character for someone, currently fully ToV tier 1 / ToL Tier 1 geared so can be free to play. Necros currently doing top DPS in this expansion. Can be moved to any server you want. Clean account, never suspended or banned. No other characters on the account. If interested message to...
  10. H

115 Cleric Max aa, CoV Geared, Erudite Male

Antonius Bayle Server TBL ToV CoV Heros done. Erudite Male 41.5kaas (maxed) Old character Setup as a 'Free to Play' cleric, never goes below 90% mana with an endless killing group (at least with my setup of brd sk bers bers bers ench).
  11. H

Bers account 1 - 115 Bers max aa Barbarian Male (some Raid gear), Bers account 2 - 115 Bers max aa Dwarf Male (cov group gear)

2 Separate Berserker Accounts Bers Acc 1 115 Bers 46kaa (max aa), some raid gear, TBL ToV CoV Heros done. Barbarian Male Antonius Bayle Server Magelo available. Bers Acc 2 115 Bers max aa, cov group gear, TBL ToV CoV Heros done. Dwarf Male Antonius Bayle Server Looking for $400 per bers account.
  12. H

115 Bard (CoV Raid Geared), 115 Ench, 115 Shm, 111 Bers, 110 Mag

All on same account. Very nice characters, great char names, well AA'd, Antonius Bayle Server. ToV CoV Heros done on Bard, Ench, Shm. TBL done on Bard, Bard (wood elf male) 35kaa, Ench (erudite male) 30kaa, Shm (ogre male) 30kaa, Bers 29kaa, Mag (erudite male) 29kaa. Magelo for bard...
  13. H

115 Warrior max aa (very nice), 112 Bers, 110 Rng

115 Warrior max aa 40kaa (magelo available), ToV raid weap and TBL raid shield, epic 1.0 2.0, been my main char for many years as you will see from his collection of old items, nice mounts. TBL ToV CoV Heros done. Lots of old illusions clickies etc, golden clockwork merc 112 Bers 27.5k aa, ros...
  14. H

Error Message once loaded

Updated the MQ2 Loader and now it crashes every time I try to load it up when in the game. Is this because it's not ready yet or is there something wrong on my end? I am assuming it is not ready yet as it says Live Servers Down?
  15. H

cleaning up downshits & holtshits

These are my downshits and holyshits posted below. Is there any way of not having to use holyshits and downshits for some of these? I have spent many hours editing these and am having the following issues - Downshits not casting at all. holyshit - Battle Leap keeps casting instead of just...
  16. H

Melee characters distance they assist

How do you adjust the distance the melee characters will start running to assist the puller? :) I have tried changing many settings but not found the correct one so far.
  17. H

Melee character's return to specific spot

Is there anyway to have melee characters return to a specific spot after a fight? i find often they are spread out too far. Unable to then assist on the next mob. I tried changing assist ranges before. What would be better is changing my pull macro to far taunt and not run to a mob.
  18. H

Rogue afk bot

Can anyone share with me a setup for rogue afk bot? All my melee chars seem to work fine apart from the Rogue. He just stands still and doesn't assist after the warrior pulls.