Search results

1. cobold

Scamed: don't like it - what next?

I used the free EQ weekend to install the latest MMOBUgs and EQ updates and got started. However I spend more time being frustrated after I saw that my Warrior which I bought in Feb 2011 is not longer available to me. History: - Bought War in Feb 2011 - Changed Email, Passwd on the account I...
  2. cobold

Patch notes - 03/10/10

Here's a sneak peek at Wednesday's Game Update Notes. These notes are subject to change before the servers reopen on Wednesday. *** Highlights *** - The Convorteum and the First Creation: The Convorteum is a secluded area of the Underfoot that is the home of the First Creation and the heart...
  3. cobold

egamingsupply got hacked on Nov, 6th

If you have a egamingsupply account you may have seen in your ibox two Email. One from the hacker that hacked egamingsupply and one from egamingsupply itself. As it looks all PMs have been downloaded from egamingsupply. If you did have any vital information in those PMs you need to take actions...
  4. cobold

Apple Apps Part-time developers getting rich

"My first iPhone application" a small write up on how to get a app into the store. I still miss a killer EQ iPhone app) For "World of Warcraft" some folks did develop some iPhone application which seem to be selling... old text: I bet if you would have a great (or not so reat) idea for...
  5. cobold

Patch Notes May, 7th 2008

Here's a sneak peek at Wednesday's Game Update Notes. Please note that these may or may not be changed before the Update goes live. *** Highlights *** - Improvements have been made to the functionality of the EQPlayers pages. - Secrets of Faydwer pet focus items have had their effects...