Search results

1. B

speedutils on p99

so is that the final verdict? if anyone else who plays on the server currently uses the slight speed increase please let me know. I know that using these pluggins are a risk, but I'd rather not throw up any red flags to the GM's. in a bind, the ability run at sow speed and not worry about having...
  2. B

speedutils on p99

I read on these forums that the GMs monitor speed on the p99 server, i was wondering if anyone could answer if it is safe to use the speedutils as long as i don't go faster then the sow speed? can they detect me if i dont have a sow buff but am running at sow speed?
  3. B

hotkey maco?

wow Wow! that was fast, great! thank you much!
  4. B

hotkey maco?

I'm looking for something simple.. if possible can someone hook me up with a macro that will press hotkey #1, wait for the cast to finish, then press hotkey #2, ect ect through to #4? it's basicaly like the bard twist but for hotkeys.. oh yeah, and if it can be looped, that would be great...
  5. B

Mount speed

not sure if there's anything out there for this, but I looked and couldn't find.... The mq2speedutils does not support mount speed (unless i'm doing something wrong), is it possible to get a plugin that will let us control the speed of our mounts like mq2speedutils does while on foot?
  6. B

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

it's just a case of people getting lazy, I've held off on doing this any more, but the 2 people that got caught turned off there PC Checks and afk'd.. if your willing to take that risk, you should get a ban or suspension IMO, going AFK knowing others will walk up to you and see.... "Dumbass...
  7. B

SoF Spell merchant faction(rk 2)

just to reiterate, and emphasize the previous comment... I know 2 people (3 accounts) that have got a 10 day suspension/22save rollback for getting caught while using this, within the past 2 days... just a heads up!
  8. B

all/all orc illusion

fangbreaker faction anyone know any quick ways to get fangbreaker faction, for the orchead?