Search results

1. T

Items WTS ToV Chase Loots

Ice Encrusted War Axe War only $200 On luclin Thank You
  2. T

What classes found out max dps

War enc dru (i can swap out the enc for mage) cleric merc wizzy merc / rog wizzy merc/ rog what would be the next 2 that would absolutely maximize dps. i can kill any named but dps is just LOW. Just looking for what people use for a full group set up mana casters rum oom. still trying to...
  3. T

Question Bot macro

my sk will cast spells but wont attack ? just cast. and my cleric will only cast BP clicky and they never med they just chain cast till out of mana mage enc etc ? new to all of this Thanks
  4. T

Question Mq2Bot troubleshoot

Ok so all classes work for me using this except my cleric and my sk. SK is lvl 105 and it will cast all spells but wont engage melee ? I have to manually attack mobs it wont just assist . as for the cleric I tried on my lvl 95 cleric and on a 105 cleric it will self buff and then just assist...
  5. T

Mq2melee ? escape always on

i cannot turn it off got everything else working but even if i unload mq2 turn everything it off its still on. i uninstalled , reinstaled turned off the escape etc and it still does it. how do i turn this off so i dont get caught. the majority of the time i group with people and dont need...
  6. T

Pulling macro

Hey all .. ive been reading and reading and maybe im reading in the wrong spot but i cannot get any sort of pulling macro to work . i tried the pull.mac etc. and in the mq2dcrack the no doors doesnt work iether . just stuff i was trying out. ill probably get blasted but i just cant seem to...