Search results

1. S

Exp not showing in main MQ window

Have noticed when playing I am no longer getting Exp reports for kills. It was....I believe before the last update, but not anymore. I have verified I have MQ2XPTracker enabled. I was getting overseer updates.. but those too are no longer reporting Exp gains. I sadly didnt notice if the change...
  2. S

Wizzy Burn And spell order at 115?

Hi all, Id like to thank PeteSampras for a wonderful macro that works excellent and is pretty damn intuitive for making it function. If you look back.. in 2013? I think I had a nice macro running for the Wiz at 100......... Things have changed. So I am getting myself sorted and getting all...
  3. S

SO I was away from EQ for about.. oh 7 years. LOL

I used to run a Wiz macro and Pete was just getting his Bot macro started IIRC, back when I was leaving and I had my Wiz macro well tuned to completely rip at level 100. Well I came back and decided to give it a whirl and see if the macro runs and no. No... no it doesnt. I am imagining a load...
  4. S

Tinkeringggg

SO I searched around. Looks like HTW did updates on a lot of stuff, but not Tinkering. Any info on a newer Tinkering macro that works? (gonna se if I can make the old one work but not holding my breath)
  5. S

Holyshit/downshit question

Evening all, Ok so after looking through a slew of info, and reading a ton.. and looking through a ton of holyshits and downshits.. I wanted to get a simple one to work. So reading the FAQ, posts, and a variety of thigns... I am still unable to get it to work. couple things...
  6. S

Burst DPS Question for Nec/Mage

So was on a raid tonight.. with my Wiz. In TOV, and kicking the ass of a mob. Doing nice at 99... doing acceptable DPS for what I can do with AA etc. I am in 4th place below a couple necros who are in range of my parse.. when suddenly at 30 percent... BLAM.. 3 mages and two necros LEAP ahead...
  7. S

Sony selling NY Headquarters..

http://www.tweaktown.com/news/27960/sony_dump_their_new_york_city_hq_for_1_1_billion_hopefully_investing_it_into_the_ps4/index.html Looks like they are selling the HQ in NY. And the article talks about some other financial issues, along with big hopes for the PS4. My thoughts.. what does this...
  8. S

Ok I feel like a tard. But I have to ask anyhow

What are Holyshits and Downshits? I mean I have been looking at them, but Im trying to sort what Im looking at. Been using macroquest for years.. and before that SHowEQ and then ShowEQWindows.. (which I have not bothered with since joining mmobugs and using this) Im not totally clueless LOL...
  9. S

Innerspace?

Anyone have a link to a video of it in use in EQ? I was wondering what its about and would like to see it running I spose. I gather it makes multiboxing easier? I am confused I spose. I use MQ2.. and 3 box nicely running macs for the two Im not controlling. Thanks!
  10. S

Forage once again

Spent the last large quantity of time trying to get a Foraging macro to operate properly. MQ2Melee works very well on my lowbie druid to forage whenever it pops. HOWEVER it doesnt drop them into inventory, nor was I able to discern any area to sort what you keep. YAFM (I think thats what It...