Search results

1. F

stupid question

where the hell is firefall pass enterance in umbral plains located been looking for a bit
  2. F

looking for 120 mage

im looking for a 120 mage max everything of course, i want level 120 augs and max spells as possible- the better equipped the better- i want as many 120 Lvel2 or better spells as pssible and of of course top of line enhancement for mage as possible- il;l consoder reasonable offer if you have...
  3. F

issues

so i get this message everytime- it wont post a short cut on desk top or anything, as long as i redownload, i get to this point, ill click past and mq2next will load, as long as i leave it on im good but if i have to shutdown i have to redownload to get it to launch, any ideas?
  4. F

help

looking for a little help slowly returning to being a regular player been a bit, was wondering what a good burn sequence for rangers is now a days, i had a good one on my old my computer but it died. would love some current advice
  5. F

need macros--

So my old computer just like died out of no where, i had a good shaman, enchanter, macro on it, i need to replace these, with high quality easy to update ones, willing to pay obviously also a good general assist macro would be be nice my team is all around 105 to 110, have been using 3 actual...
  6. F

gear on Xegony

So i was wondering if anyone here does the tradeskill gear on Xegony, Like the actual armor pieces. I have a A 105 about to turn 106 Ranger as a main, along with a 105 enchanter, and 105 shaman to fill out my group. Ranger is the biggest priority, need gear badly Been doing hero missions in...
  7. F

Quickest Mark of valor

So i have a bot group, getting back into the game. I'm looking for the quickest way to make marks of valor. I use my 100 ranger, 97 enchanter and 95 shaman currently, with tank merc, healer, merc and caster dps merc. I'm pretty far behind current conent obviously. I'm using these to heroic...
  8. F

aoe potion

What is the name of the aoe potion people use for pling????
  9. F

returning

I'm a returning former player,i have a level 99 ranger, plus many bots of 95 plus , but wondering best place to level from 99 up solo for ranger. he is currently at max level of headshot, went to argath was HS for 30 minutes with lotd on and only got 1 percent, there has to be some where better...
  10. F

Quarm

So is there anyway around the one account on the machine at a time thing? I understand there's no mq support or anything on it, that sux but would like to two box again, anyone no if this is possible, besides 2 computers obviously
  11. F

Rogue Helper

Looking for an updated version of this with the update loot code, i always get hung up when there are things stacked to gather.
  12. F

Monk attack

Anyone have a macro that works similiar to rogue helper but for monks with all there kicks and special punches and maybe fd when not engaged?
  13. F

Channels

Has anyone else expiernced a recent rash of lost channels? For like a week now if i load more than one account i lose channels instantly, if i only have one account loaded i keep channels up for a bout 20 minutes then they start crashing any ideas?
  14. F

Katta faction

So i was looking to try to get to ally with katta merchant, for a while i was rocking almost got there with the domes are cracking thing, then huge old slamming nerf, so today I figured I would just the first mission for progression, the hide and seek one, it is fairly easy but time consuming...
  15. F

simple druid mac request

I once found a real simple druid macro, it just snared nuked and healed, kept self buffs up and buffed on request, would also port, i think adruid00 made it long ago before it warped into that monster, anyone out there with such a macro still, thats not hard to setup or operate, i basically just...