Search results

1. J

Stitches Ambush - AG East Event

Looking for any information for this. Have heard ifs pops are nto agroed fast it will despawn event. Is this true or what. keep getting massively overwhelmed at end when the murderous spawn.
  2. J

Fast Katta Missions

Im looking for Katta Missions that are not done on a regular basis that give Tons of orux. Not anything solo as i can load my own group. Can be very warp heavy and have to kill stuff. I just need to snag me about 6k orux. And have limited time as of late to do the missions.
  3. J

Raiddruid . Not casting buffs correctly

was Curious if anyone else is having problems with raiddruid doing self buffs .. will just keep chain casting them. I think i pulled the right part of code out of macro .. HEree is what i believe is the self buff part of code .. Any one with ability re-write this so it will not chain cast my...
  4. J

Remove walls

Lookign to see if there is a way to edit so i can get rid of walls or buildings. More so to get rid of Line of Sight issues. Or another way to get rid of Line of sight.
  5. J

BH.mac question

Was wondering if someone can help me add into BH macro .. want him to auto use Rake ability (disc)
  6. J

Raiddruid question

This is being used by a druid btw. Ok so i got my Pure life Rk. II spell and changed ini etc to rk. II but now it won't cast it. any ideas? rtiedd changing back to normal and still nothing. It cast my rk. II nukes just fine ,, and rk. II buffs .. just not the heals.
  7. J

raiddruid issues

ok using raid druid when i ask for a buff it always targets pet .. only a beastlord issue .. there a check i can add into macro so it targets the person ot the pet .. if so i will need specifics like where in code and what to put. thanks in advance Also im having an issue laoding more than 1...
  8. J

Fellow druids

im looking for someone that macro's a druid .. i have tried a few macro's out there with no luck and was curious if someone has a good working one they may be willing to share .. i have a hard time setting some of the features up.. like autobot/raiddrud .. can get to heal like i want but does...
  9. J

Shaman buff macro

Looking for a simple simple macro for shaman Keep leopard/panther on beastlord and beastlord pet keep champion on group keep wunshi on group keep fortitude on group keep sense on group keep haste on beastlord malo mob that beast is attacking if under 70mana chain cast pained memory and aa...
  10. J

Combat and Stick

When mq2combat is enabled and i turn on attack it will stick me to mob but i go out of range of mob from push .. how can i get it to i stay on the mob at all times .. tried messing with /stick distance blah blah but it won't let me do nothin
  11. J

Looking for a simple beast macro

Looking for a simple beast macro for a 70 beast that when i hit attack it will stick me onto mob at melle range. Use kick/rake/feralswipe/pet attack command if mob enrages turn attack off and pull pet off. after enrage send pet back in turn attack back on. Also to cast Sha's legacy when engaged...
  12. J

Zone List with all short names=longnames

Zone List Old World + Misc airplane = Plane of Air akanon = Ak'Anon arena = The Arena befallen = Befallen beholder = Gorge of King Xorbb blackburrow = Blackburrow butcher = Butcherblock Mountains cauldron = Dagnor's Cauldron cazicthule = Lost Temple of CazicThule commons = West Commonlands...