Search results

1. S

Solteris Event 7 - 2 Gods final event

Anyone that beat this have strats plz help the world of Norrath out =)
  2. S

Afcleric

please post for us noobs =) i havent been able to get this to work for quite some time now and pretty much gave up, i have the same problem with the canceling of spells i just use 1 cleric !! thankyou
  3. S

Looking for help if possibly for top Asian guilds?

2-6pm europa raids if not 1-5pm im from druzzil and have applied to europa but yet they are stacked on needed class, and i have been in a waiting period for about 3 months now and cant wait to much more =) 2-6 would do but would prefer a bit later start. These are the times im looking for and...
  4. S

Looking for help if possibly for top Asian guilds?

I work midnights from 10:00pm - 630am EST and was wondering if anyone could tell me any top or solid raiding EQ Asain time guilds I think it would be, i would be availble from 7:30am to around Noon or from 3pm to around 9pm EST any of those times would be perfect and i have searched high and low...
  5. S

I'll Be Away For A Bit

W:) :) T W:) :) T !!! Welcome back FRY!
  6. S

69.1 Lost Notebook (hard) afk macro

I was wondering if anyone had or could help me make me a macro for getting the task by zoning into corathus and hailing then having toon auto go to the instance and leave instance when no NPC are left and then leave task and get another mission rinse and repeat???? anything at all would be...
  7. S

inspect targeted NPC loot prekill?

There was a old plug in that use to let ppl see what a mob would drop. It worked up to velious. Since few ppl do those anymore no one kept the hack going.
  8. S

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

Some know why, and some are just to grateful to even care.
  9. S

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

Do not comment on catching ppl... That is something totally different. I caught a few in my days. It is completely funny how some ppl respond. Even how ppl catch them. Caught A guildies was raiding Demi. On the performer event we called it a day. (a gm was in the zone for half the event) and...
  10. S

Liar Liar Big Fat Liar

I summoned a corpse from acrossed a zone before, and someone asked me how I did it. I said I used a item that comes from chardok to summon the corpse. I even went as far as to say I had to farm another. Then they want the name of the item that does it. they are normally in wow after that. There...
  11. S

Help with Hunter macro

Hunterloot.ini You need to know what continent it is on.. for this is 'Antonica'. You also need to know that zone. this is 'The Western Plains of Karana'. next you need to know the name of the mobs you need to kill to get the items you want. this is 'a low quaity bear skin' or 'a high quaity...
  12. S

Help with Hunter macro

ok, Say you wanted to hunt bears for pelts in west karana. But you wanted to loot low and high quaity pelts. not ruined or med quaity.No sweat... just follow below.. First go to the mq folder, open the macro's folder.Look for the hunterloot and huntermob ini files. Right click on them and open...
  13. S

Compiles

I was wanting to know, how do I make my own compiles? or edit a old macro and change the offsets. How do you find new offsets too? I have a few old macro's I can not find anyone and would like to make new ones for it.
  14. S

Tradeskill exploit. The 0 to 50 free quests.

This is not a exploit, this has been around since god went live. Gm's know about it, and Said they put it in. Also know is you need to do these to make god stuff. If you don't do these you can't do god combines.
  15. S

Deathknell - Event 4 - Ayonae Ro - PoR Final Boss

This is the complete event, killed her 4 times already. This is the way we do it each time.
  16. S

afk monk( or any class) melee skill trainer

If thier a way to set mq2melee to FD more than one time if failed. I found a perfect mob to train melee skills to (I.E. dodge, defense, rip, etc etc etc) The only problem I'm getting is If I fail fd, I will get raped till I die... and it will not fd again. I guess I can set up the old autofire...
  17. S

Hunter acting odd for anyone?

I ran into this problem as well, What you need to do is edit the ini file. Put [The] in front of cyrstal carverns. without the [ ]. that should fix it for you. other times you might want to stand close to the zone line and do /zone (zonename) it will tell you what zone you are entering. Then put...
  18. S

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

was playing 3th preist, skipped the other 3... just to make it 3 priest. The rest of the ppl looted my toon did not
  19. S

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

7 missions, 1 toon, 6 fails from not looting shard, 1 time looted Going to turn on fast looting, will give update