Search results

1. P

Dll files vs ini files

Let me clarify things a bit. All the normal plugins that just work when you log in do fine. I just cant figure out how to get my bardswap, bandolier to work and get my instruments changing to coordinate with what song is being sung. Also on my tanks computer he will taunt and do many diffent...
  2. P

Dll files vs ini files

OK I tried lowering the settings and restarting the computer but still will not extract the file. I have windows 7 on one computer and windows vista on the other.
  3. P

Dll files vs ini files

Thx I will try these tomorrow
  4. P

Dll files vs ini files

All or most of my plugin files are Dll files and when I go to download them it acts like its going to do something then shut the pop up as soon as I try to down load. I have already changed the security properties on my mmo file. Any suggestions?? Also I have MQ2twist working. But I can't get...
  5. P

MMOBugs Macroquest2 Trial Version (Including EQEMU Compile)

ok seems to have partialy loaded now Eggame.exe system error "The program cant start because api-ms-win-crt-runtime(1-1-0.dll is missing
  6. P

MMOBugs Macroquest2 Trial Version (Including EQEMU Compile)

C++ ERROR I tried to load this on my second computer and getting a This needs C++ it starts to load C++ and stops frezzes or just sits..... Any suggestions. I know Ive seen a post on this but I cant find it any more.. Thank You. Pulls
  7. P

Question Help!!

Sounds good thx for the heads up!
  8. P

Question Help!!

I am brand spanking new and have little no experience with any of this! Where do I start? How do I activate plugins??? Just having the premium on my toon when I play is nice but I want to grow.... U tube video I can watch!? Like I said I have it loaded and active need to learn from there...