Search results

1. N

MQ2BerZerker causing crash

Hi I rolled up a zerker and started using MQ2BerZerker but it is constantly crashing. Is there something else I can do that will bot my zerkers an equal or greater dps that it cand do with MQ2BerZerker or is there something I can configure so MQ2BerZerker doesn't crash eq?
  2. N

Buying WTB Raid Power gearing

WTB Raid Power gearing up to $4000 Greeting high end guilds that are farming TBL raids. I am looking to pay $200 Each for up to 17 Exultant Inhabited Muhbis'. For all the items that is a potential $3400 dollar payout. Plus a $600 dollar bonus for all raid achievements. Can switch muhbis for...
  3. N

Bard will not Kick

For the life of me I can't figure out why. Bard's INI below. [MQ2Medley] Delay=3 Quiet=1 Debug=0 Medley=melee Playing=0 [MQ2Medley-melee] songif=!${Me.Invis} song1=Amplification^20 + (6*${Medley.Tune})^1 song2=Aria of Begalru Rk. II^23 + (6*${Medley.Tune})^1 song3=Dissident Psalm^60^1...
  4. N

Bard boastfulif

Trying to get this to let it fade an trigger boastful conclusion.. Thinking something like boastfulif=!${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow XLI].ID} in my bards ini file.. but it doesn't seem to work. Any help?
  5. N

Heal a Friendly NPC

Hi I have a cleric and druid bot group and am trying to do some missions that require keeping some friendly NPC's healed. Is there a way and can configure my druid's and clerics ini file to heal these NPC's like they would heal a group member?
  6. N

Shaman Bot issues since 5/15/19 update

Shaman isn't casting Cannibalize to recover mana in our out of combat any longer since yesterdays update. Also I posted this before but Shaman will while in combat cast Malaise several times per mob usually as often as possible. I have MaloUseOnce1=1 Set in my ini file but can't seem to make...
  7. N

Stick crashing

M2q keeps crashing. I have group sticking and it seems if they ever get a little behind they will crash. bot disabled and only thing in use is stick.
  8. N

Smaman Malaise VIII AA

bot seems to continually cast this. Doesn't prevent it from casting other things but seems to cast it every chance it has.
  9. N

Shaman Lupine Spirit

Shaman keeps casting Luipine Spirit over and over. How can I make this stop?