Search results

1. N

Plugin MQ2Melee: Bard - Boastful Bellow

But I also have medley setup with it like this song5=Boastful Bellow^20^${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${If[${Target.BuffsPopulated} && !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID},1,0]}
  2. N

Try this boastfulif=${If[${Target.BuffsPopulated} && !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID},1,0]}
  3. N

Your statement is just slightly off. You have a ] where you should have a } and are missing an ] on the second to last charator on the script. See below for how I have mine working. !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID},1,0]}
  4. N

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

I've been able to 1 group the Evantil the Vile Oak raid. Grelleth Raid, and Velishan's Revenge raid in RoF. Doomscale horde in CoF. 1 Raid geared warrior and the rest top tier group geared.
  5. N

Buying WTB Raid Power gearing

Bump Bumping up. Still looking for this service before the next expansion. Make your raid force an easy 4k
  6. N

MQ2BerZerker causing crash

Yeah I did this post before I got on discord and asked there. Xeniaz, like you said he would, hooked me up. Thanks!
  7. N

MQ2BerZerker causing crash

Hi I rolled up a zerker and started using MQ2BerZerker but it is constantly crashing. Is there something else I can do that will bot my zerkers an equal or greater dps that it cand do with MQ2BerZerker or is there something I can configure so MQ2BerZerker doesn't crash eq?
  8. N

Still looking to do this if ya can provide this service please PM me.
  9. N

Free trade isn't my cup of tea.
  10. N

Please have your entire guild in agreement before reaching out to me. 4k can do a lot of things for a guild. Can provide a heck of a party for fan fair meetups. Can buy the expansion for an entire guild. Can buy headphones, keyboards, or other accessories for an entire guild. Among a bunch of...
  11. N

WTB Raid Power gearing up to $4000 Greeting high end guilds that are farming TBL raids. I am looking to pay $200 Each for up to 17 Exultant Inhabited Muhbis'. For all the items that is a potential $3400 dollar payout. Plus a $600 dollar bonus for all raid achievements. Can switch muhbis for...
  12. N

Bard will not Kick

For the life of me I can't figure out why. Bard's INI below. [MQ2Medley] Delay=3 Quiet=1 Debug=0 Medley=melee Playing=0 [MQ2Medley-melee] songif=!${Me.Invis} song1=Amplification^20 + (6*${Medley.Tune})^1 song2=Aria of Begalru Rk. II^23 + (6*${Medley.Tune})^1 song3=Dissident Psalm^60^1...
  13. N

Bard boastfulif

Trying to get this to let it fade an trigger boastful conclusion.. Thinking something like boastfulif=!${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow XLI].ID} in my bards ini file.. but it doesn't seem to work. Any help?
  14. N

Heal a Friendly NPC

MQ2Bot server_character.ini Or how could I go about achieving this?
  15. N

Heal a Friendly NPC

Hi I have a cleric and druid bot group and am trying to do some missions that require keeping some friendly NPC's healed. Is there a way and can configure my druid's and clerics ini file to heal these NPC's like they would heal a group member?
  16. N

Shaman Bot issues since 5/15/19 update

Shaman isn't casting Cannibalize to recover mana in our out of combat any longer since yesterdays update. Also I posted this before but Shaman will while in combat cast Malaise several times per mob usually as often as possible. I have MaloUseOnce1=1 Set in my ini file but can't seem to make...
  17. N

Stick crashing

Seems much better now. Thank you htw
  18. N

Stick crashing

also To make sure I had updated macroquest files I actually completely uninstalled deleted old folder. Reinstalled and reconfigured from scratch
  19. N

Stick crashing

Verified Follow doesn't crash but any time using the move utils that auto follow leader or stick is being used and the toon gets stuck at all it will crash the eqclient.