Search results

1. EQDAB

Still needing setup help .. please

Since there are duplicate folders, would someone please confirm where 'mesh files are to be stored currently? Thanks
  2. EQDAB

Question Ordering the Loading of Plugins?

Even sounds lame in my head. But I'm to the point I got to ask: is there a order plugins need to be listed/loaded in MacroQuest.ini? I mean after these three; mq2main=1 mq2mmobugs=1 mq2ic=1 I have all the plugins included in alpha-order within sections, with the ones I use toggled "=1" &...
  3. EQDAB

Question group check - ignoring my merc if out

Forever I've used: ${If[!${Group.Members},1,0]} to check for a group. But if I have my merc out it fails (as it should, I guess :rolleyes:). But I'd like to know an efficient, easy replacement. I'm sure one of you macro-masters must have the answer to show me the error of my ways. Thanks in advance!
  4. EQDAB

Question Need Help Please

:eek: About to lose my mind, I've spent hours and hours setting up my spells and hotkeys. Over and over. I get it all just right. If I zone or log/change chars. When I come back its all gone. Blank hotbars, no saved spells sets. I'm not getting any error msgs. And I've verified I own/have access...
  5. EQDAB

Gotta wonder ...

Never seen so many senior accounts being sold. You all know something I missed? I've been around since month 1. Have all the Vet rewards. Try to stay aware, but I'm getting a creeping feeling a very important part of my life is ending somehow. Gold account till November. Please let me know what...
  6. EQDAB

LOOKING FOR BEST WAY ...

I want to define a list of spells when a char logs in, so they can be referred to later in macs, melee, etc. I originally thought a CFG, but which one? And the CFG's won't work cleanly for different chars? My other reason/goal is to make it easier/faster to update spell names. I suspect I've...
  7. EQDAB

QUEST FOR SPEED ... EQ ON RAMDISC

Does anyone use or know if Everquest & MQ2 (MMOBugs) can be played from/on a RAMDISC ? If ya have a lot of ram, a decently fast system and connection. It seems like an easy answer to game performance. But I Dunno, SOoo I'm asking the experts. :confused: Like others I'm trying to return after...