Search results

1. EQDAB

trojan ???

Just kill Windows Defender, and get a 'real' virus/malware protection, i.e. IObit Malware Fighter Pro, Bitdefender Total Security, Advanced System Repair Pro, and many others (avoid free & trial). Info; Defender is designed/coded to whine about any filename it doesn't recognize. Another MS...
  2. EQDAB

Group Makeup

My first way back in '99 was a mage too, (E'ci, Tunare) now. Many new chars later, lots of time/changes. I'd rec keeping the Mage, SK and Enchanter. Add Shaman, Bard and a Zerker. Or Mage, SK, Shaman, Zerker, Bard and a Rogue. But I'm in the 100 range, endgame is a mystery to me besides...
  3. EQDAB

Been crashing a lot on one my boxes recently

Now the road to recovery begins;) aggravations not allowed,(y):D. Congrats on a great start!!
  4. EQDAB

My 115 bard was suspended today

Almost as if there is a new employee trying to make an impression or some shit. We need an effective way to blunt the system scans heaped on us. Maybe if they caught a stinking infection causing some downtime, i.e. income loss. A decision to live and let live attitude may be adapted...
  5. EQDAB

first timer user and stoked

Welcome, lots of info here. However I'm not aware of a specific 'guide'. Most questions can be answered with an appropriate question or directions to find answers. There is no doubt a harsh learning curve to begin. But you won't regret it. The plugins are generally well documented...
  6. EQDAB

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Course it does ;). Can't go wrong with a hth reply/answer (I've never seen one here).
  7. EQDAB

MQ2PiggyZone Gate/Succor Issues

Should "UseWarp=off"? :unsure::eek:
  8. EQDAB

artisan prize

But it WAS a very good 1st answer. ;)
  9. EQDAB

mage or necro?

Don't believe it...a Magician is MUCH faster DPS, the included pets fill as backup/main tank if needed, and offers excellent utility to a group through useful summoned items. Try one, you're never wanna be without one again.
  10. EQDAB

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Don't be so sure, if not it's dang close and impressive as a 1st try. An echo would tell you. Try, "When you are wondering how a holyshit/downshit evals, echo the TLO" :hth. In this case; /echo ${meleemvs[downshit2]}
  11. EQDAB

WTS 125 Characters

Sorry, lol I just object to a bunch of naked ogres and other alien critters swinging in the trees :LOL::unsure:;)
  12. EQDAB

WTS 125 Characters

I guess these are delivered naked, etc.?
  13. EQDAB

Undefined Variable in muleassist.mac/ Help

I'd suggest you inquire for assistance from where you received the macro, that is not on this site, nor is the author posting his work here for inclusion in the MMO MQ compile. Unable to help, sorry. :whistle:
  14. EQDAB

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Umm.. what o_O migration tool, do you :confused: refer to?? I never saw such here, for MMOBugs. :unsure:
  15. EQDAB

MQ2Bot Hunt configuration

Sorry it's poorly written and includes almost no documentation. I never expected for anyone else to be using it. I'll clean it up some, add some notes and repost it here.
  16. EQDAB

Honestly, I've not used Cwtn Farm yet. I have a simple (very) one I worked up long ago. Basically I used "alerts" to sort non-targets out. Gl
  17. EQDAB

Still needing setup help .. please

Thankyou sir, gonna need to try a new zip as something is hooked-up with MMOLoader plus have had misc. errors recent months. Damn I just needed to ask, that's been haunting me since Next.
  18. EQDAB

Hmm Check this..:eek: currently my 3 choices. Original (Next) install laid this out. D:\Games\MQNext\MQ2Nav D:\Games\MQNext\Resources\MQ2MeshManager D:\Games\MQNext\Resources\MQ2Nav See my confusion?:rolleyes: And now MMOLoader refuses to load, something about library error. Sounds like...
  19. EQDAB

Since there are duplicate folders, would someone please confirm where 'mesh files are to be stored currently? Thanks
  20. EQDAB

Or maybe try Cwtn Farm.mac ;)(y)