Search results

1. xxjesterxx

bot + farm = not using pull skill

so im running my SK as tank/puller. i want it to use demand for power as the pull skill, all it wants to use is taunt or attack, cant tell which. it just runs up to the mob and whacks away. while this technique does work, it causes issues with running into spots getting stuck, extra adds, etc...
  2. xxjesterxx

does this mean i got banned?

I was playing fine just a little while ago. decided to do a reboot for the day. when i tried to log back in it tosses an error at the login screen saying "connection to server couldnt be established. check internet connection." i have the internet, i turned off all firewalls. reinstalled eq to...
  3. xxjesterxx

where to gear up, lvl 90's 4 box

I'm returning after a ten year break. purchased heroic for 2 of the four toons i have. other two were 90 already. decent gear on the 90s toons. heroic gear on the other 2. 95sk, 90 rog, 90 shammy, 90 wiz +2 merc clerics. im looking to gear them up to current standards. im in no rush for...
  4. xxjesterxx

Do subscriptions roll over to this website from redguides?

I purchased mq2eskay and mq2rogue from redguides site, before i found this site. I prefer this version over the redguides one. i was just curious if that also means i can use it on the mmobugs version or if i have to repurchase it here as well. I tried just moving the mq2rogue and eskay .dll...