Search results

1. T

Not loading

You have to wait for the update its normally down after patch wait a few hours.
  2. T

After Tuesday downtime spell request

After the patch in the new expansion the mob cast a spell and it goes into your song window anyone fix well the cleric or shaman can cast the group heal or to cure it
  3. T

using mq2bot

mages are casting mass dark transvergence rank3 now only does that when I have the mq2 cast on seems that I have to have that on for mage to buff pet and cast spells
  4. T

very new and would like help

Wand of Pelagic Transvergence /casting "Mass Dark Transvergence Rk. III" gem1' .. only way I seem to find to have the mage stop casting them 2 is to turn off casting in the plug. when I do that the mage will not cast anything after that point
  5. T

picking up ground spawns

This may work dont know how to use it up get it to work if you can help with that Sub Main /call DefineGlobals :Loop /Call TargetItem /Call MoveToItem /Call GetItem /Call Rest /goto :loop /return Sub DefineGlobals /declare TargetDistance global /return Sub TargetItem /echo Targeting a shroom ...
  6. T

using mq2bot

nm pet is working now I had to do the update sorry
  7. T

using mq2bot

mage pet when I 1st used the /bot on in mq2 pet would work and it would send it in now I use to do it and I used /UsePet=1 do you know why its not working now
  8. T

Having trouble with basics

hey so we need to go into the files itself and mod it from there no in the mmobugs macroquest window
  9. T

hey kinda I can get the bots to work with /bot on I see people posting infor on stuff but like to get the bots to stop casting a clickynuke0 and on mage my pet use to auto attack when mob was close to camp I loged in today and now I have to send in pet and mage is only casting a couple spells...
  10. T

im very new to this would like help getting started please even if you could show me some screen shots or do a kinda step by setp how to get started I see people talking about nav to use for pulling I tried to read what to do I just don't know where what do to do I do everything in the mmobugs...
  11. T

Cleric bot / bot issues

thanks sorry I way new to this so thanks for any help :) means alot
  12. T

Cleric bot / bot issues

hey yse mine is stuck using the chest clicky how do turn that off
  13. T

MQ2Nav pulling

I must be dum I have no idea what to do to set up a auto puller back to camp