Search results

1. P

WTB 5-10 krono

pst with price!
  2. P

keep crashing, any ideas?

sent error report Crashing Module: mq2clickies.dll:0x50BF318C is the cause, not sure what solution is
  3. P

pulling

any particular thread i can refer to or anything on how to set up simple pulling around you?
  4. P

bard no longer mezzing

yep it had somehow gotten on the ignore list
  5. P

bard no longer mezzing

Can anyone tell me what i have set wrong? [MQ2Bot] Debugging=0 BotVersion=20200811.1936 PulseCycle=100 BotCommandsOn= BotCommandsOff= AlwaysCheckAdds=0 RestrictedZones=,344,202,151,345, BuffPassword=NULL AuthorizedUsers=|guild|group|netbots| CycleDelay=3 DefaultGem=1 AnnounceEcho=1...
  6. P

best dps

whats your favorite to box? why?
  7. P

to block an AA on bot?

thank you, works perfect
  8. P

to block an AA on bot?

its AA6, so i put under mqbot? aa6=0?
  9. P

to block an AA on bot?

need tank to stop heroic leaping. its alt act id 2016. do i put it in the beginning or the end of the .ini? and what exactly would i put?
  10. P

disappearing text

anyone else have issues with chat windoes text vanishing? even quest window. got to click on like 2-4 other chat boxes thatll vanish to get one that you wanted back. any way around this?
  11. P

how to get the best out of the bard bot

so bard is all about group boosting essentially. all group spells i can to give casters this or that, all melee beneficial i can. And essentially learn to love a bard because its now my main?
  12. P

lugnut the other spells on your spellbar are just slows/mezes? or do you run nukes/dots as well to maximize bard
  13. P

im going to have to start using medely, never have. that and make bard my main i guess.
  14. P

like do i do group spells in slots 2/3/4/5/6 and then slows/mezes? i have mezes and slows up top...
  15. P

i feel like im missing something. whether it be spell lineup or maybe my .ini is off. but i feel like the bard never goes through and does any of the group beneficial spells during combat. anyone have anyidea or a good spell lineup to use?
  16. P

add bard or add beast?

bards pretty easy to get set on bot right. just get good songs loaded up and it just plays through them. mezes on inc type thing as long as set that in the .ini
  17. P

add bard or add beast?

group is a tank, healer and 2 dps. should i do a beast or bard? i know bst can add pet/tank/slows/mind buff, and bard has CC/pulls/mind buff and slows. not sure which is better to add. looking for someones opinion other than mine