Search results

1. D

PC question

I'm thinking about replacing my cpu&motherboard if I keep the same hard drives will I have to reinstall windows? I have a compaq that came with windows installed and I dont have the discs to reinstall it.
  2. D

faction plugin ?

Never looked for it before does MQ have a function to show the numerical value for faction (looking for dranik loyalist btw) ie. -250. Still trying to get faction up to ally still negative atm.
  3. D

using discs in macros

I know how to use aa spells and abilities in a macro whats the command for using a disc want it to check if its ready then fire if it is and mob is above 80% hps. Bestial fury is one im after btw.
  4. D

orb of duskmold all/all clicky symbol

just did a few days ago on my beast is very nice item here is copy/paste from alla. is for an ammo slot all/all 700hp clicky symbol self only. Dont worry about key is a pain just warp to the loc requires killing 4 shrooms that are lvl 73 and dont hit back. Duskmold Quest Started By...
  5. D

Broken kick in macro after TSS launch

Been using this line in a macro i wrote for months doesnt seem to fire after TSS launch what change do i need to make it work? I'm sure its something so simple im just overlooking it any help would be appreciated. /if (${Me.AbilityReady[Kick]} && ${Target.Distance}<17 && !${Me.Casting.ID}) {...
  6. D

much better way to get vsnet

due to copyright of vsnet ill hint at where to look instead of a link. what is captain morgan's character? 2nd word in name of a popular seafood seasoning that is the opposite of new? put the two together followed by a .org and get a bittorent client if you cant figure this out just get...