Search results

1. O

Bot mac w/ a path

Pete, Is it possible to run the bot mac but using a path recorded with the path macro? Thanks,
  2. O

Bot's wont sit and meditate

Pete, Is there a way to echo each variable to see which one is returning false? Thanks,
  3. O

Changed to 99 and nuked away his mana bar. Still won't sit.
  4. O

So I have read through most of the forums, tried search(which doesnt seem to be working always 0 hits.) I have been trying for 2 hours to get my bots to sit and meditate and I cant get it to happen. I even stripped everything out of the ini but the mana portion in hopes it would work. Can...
  5. O

Crash when buffing

Has anyone else experienced a crash to desktop when casting a buff on a player who then runs out of range? I am running Pete's bots but I didn't see anything out of the ordinary in the logs. I believe it is related to my buffs because when I turn BuffTotal=0 it stops happening. Thanks...
  6. O

Mac Bot won't stop buffing

Thanks everyone, read a bunch of the documentation but missed that somehow. Working great now.
  7. O

Mac Bot won't stop buffing

I am trying to setup my Shaman bot to buff but he just keeps casting Inner Fire over and over again. I assume I need to use a condition to stop him from casting if he already has it but I can't figure out the code, can any help? BuffTotal=1 BuffAnnounce=FALSE BuffUse1=TRUE BuffSpellName1=Inner...