Search results

1. H

Neriak 4th Gate Hero Mission aug farming

All I do know is that we beat it open at some point it may have been the per not sure
  2. H

The biggest issue is people doing it and abusing it ... do it 1 or twice maybe a third time and leave come back later ... usually ppl stand in a zone doing things over and over and then get caught ... like CH when it was giving way to much exp or the hail thing a few months back and hailing the...
  3. H

Short here makes it easy did this mission today zoned in and didnt hail the king or queen. Simply said "Insist," to the king and the mission starts kill the bone and nightmare and chest pops ... have to wait about 3 mins to be able to beat the chest open ... loot drop reget mission ... this...
  4. H

EQ/MQ2 issues - crashing or other - Suggestions

Crashing CoTF Ok so were having an issue with instance in Deadhills and crashing. This has been recreated several times before I posted here and it has happen to like 4 people in the same instance with MQ running at the time of zoning in. The last 3 heroic missions in Deadhills Excavating the...
  5. H

Ulrich the Ageless

My mistake Geez sometimes I think I need to re-read my own posts ... I mis-typed the cant... you can tank him anywhere basically.... some do the center some the back wall ... the idea to get rid of the buff is have 3 people one each stand in the auras for just a few secs at the same time ...
  6. H

Ulrich the Ageless

The simple answer is you can tank him anywhere EXCEPT in the auras ... to get rid of his buff put three people one in each arua just dont have them stay there long ...some people use bards I know ... once all three auras have been occupied the buff will drop and his regen will not be 10000000 hp...
  7. H

End to Fear

OK so on the raid only so many adds spawn cause I have done this or attempted and have seen my whole ext tgt window full......so how many is no more ?