Search results

1. W

Reliable way to tell when you've finished zoning

Looking for a TLO or code snippet that would reliably be able to indicate when a toon has fully zoned and ready for new commands. Anything like that exist??
  2. W

Declare question

Working on my macro skills. In the interest of making the macro faster. When writing a sub that will run often, is it better to use global variables or declare local each time the sub is run? Assuming the sub below will run multiple times per second. In my logic it would be faster to use...
  3. W

Warrior Holyshit question

Been using SK for tank since the beginning. Recently baked a fresh batch of heroic toons. War, Clr, Enc, Rog & Bst Working on making some holyshits to cast various aggro spells & discs. The first thing I made simply fires them all as soon as aggro pct goes below 100 Any ideas on how to get...
  4. W

Shameless plea for your help with EQ Devs

Have a few minutes? I'm asking if you can take a few minutes and surf over to the EQ boards and add to my post trying to change the time interval for guild hall. Seems after 30 days they remove your guild hall and send all your junk back to the toons. May not seem like a big deal but with 25...
  5. W

Auto AFK could be big red flag

Not seeing any concern over the new AFK autoflag. Seems like an invitation to getting banned. Left my team for a short period and when I came back. All had AFK in the name. Anyone passing by and noticing a full group with AFK over their head but steadily pulling will know quickly that some type...
  6. W

How to get number of Krono via TLO?

Looking to get the number of Krono on my char via TLO for use in Macro. Probably asked it before. I'm old and memory fails me. Wolf
  7. W

Merc healer that bad?

Over the past few days I took my team on the quest for the J5 merc. Got them all set up with their mercs and decided to take on some Heroic Adventures. I had already been thru them a few times using the full team without problems. Shammy could not keep up with healing against named but all the...
  8. W

How to get the name of target's merc?

I can find the name of my merc with ${Me.Mercenary.Name} or ${Me.Mercenary.CleanName} but I can't find the name of anyone else's mercenary. ${Target.Mercenary.Name} returns No such "target" member "Mercenary". I'm able to get the Merc's owner via ${Target.Owner} I'm able to get the Target's...
  9. W

Melee Skills Macro??

I've looked over this board and the main site and I can't find a macro to skill up melee skills. Did I miss something? Seems a macro to: /duel your friendly high level /attack the healer merc /exchange weapons as skills become maxed. would be very useful to people who PL their toons. I see...
  10. W

Idea for something helpful

I've been trying to keep an excel sheet on my toons to know what level, race, class etc.. Then I started thinking about a little addition to MQ2 or maybe even a little plugin. I know it can be done in a macro but that means running a macro each time. My suggestion is: Add a sub to MQ2 so that...
  11. W

Why do I get this???

Why do I see this in some posts?
  12. W

Keyboard advice

For many years (13??) I've used Microsoft Natural keyboard. I like the ergonomic layout. Recently I decided to try a programmable keyboard so I picked up a Corsair K95 with 18 programmable keys. I don't want to sound like a salesman but it's a great keyboard. Except for one thing.... The keys...
  13. W

MQ2Netbots required??

Running my little team and trying to trim out unneeded plugins. I'm kind of anal like that and also I want to free up as much resources as possible in the name of speed and reliability. I can't seem to get MQ2Netbots to unload and stay unloaded. As far as I know nothing I'm using needs it but...
  14. W

Book on Programming practices

Years ago I started programming embedded devices, first as a hobby then later for money. At the time I was married to a software engineer (damn she was good!) and should have picked her brain about it but wasn't smart enough at the time. All my code was written in Assembly which I thought was...
  15. W

Down and Holy shit builder

The other day I made 5 new accounts with 5 new toons and began leveling them up. As they leveled I made downshts and holyshits for them. Tedious and time consuming to say the least. So on Sunday I set out to make some code that would create them for me. I put together a macro that would...
  16. W

Something to manage toons?

Now I'm up to 12 accounts and who knows how many toons. No way I'm going to remember all of them. I know some have more and I am curious to know how you handle them? Do you have some software that you use? I've started an excel sheet but it's cumbersome and requires manual updating. I know...
  17. W

Logging mob pops while AFK?

Is there a way to log mob pops while being AFK? I'm trying to catch my epic pop in PoFear and I think it's on a 3 or 3.5 day spawn timer. Would be nice to have a separate account sitting in Fear, recording when mob pops and when it was taken down so I can be there for the next round. I have...
  18. W

AA, skill and spell lister

Just spent the better part of today looking through all 17 pages of posts in this section of the forum looking for a macro (Very educational and I recommend it to everyone) that will list out my AA's, which ones were purchased, level of each etc.. Also what discs and abilities I have as well as...
  19. W

ISBoxer or WinEQ?

So far I've been running up to three EQ sessions, each on it's own monitor using WinEQ, with good results. I've played around with ISBoxer and it seems a little fiddly to get it setup. Now I want to start running 4 or even 6 sessions of EQ. Will it be worth it to take the time to setup ISBoxer...
  20. W

See invis Flag?

Anyone know of a plugin or macro snipet that will flag see invis mobs? Something like make the title a different color or add an * to it or something. I saw a video where a guy made a plugin that flagged Headshot mobs by adding a tag to the title. Could it be done if it's not already done...