Search results

1. C

Possible MQ2Autogroup crashes

HTW, sent a bunch of crash reports over the past 24 hours or so. I think I narrrowed it down to MQ2AutoGroup, but I noticed you just posted a new compile. Figured I'd let you know in case the new compile does not address the issue.
  2. C

Ran into another six-boxer

What are the odds he's not an mq-er? Always awkward chatting with people about boxing and not being sure if they're on the level. If you're on this forum and hit me up earlier today about PoWar, shoot me a message.
  3. C

T3 TDS loot without flagging

Quick and easy way to get T3 TDS gear for your non-flagged alts. T3 zones are locked behind a bunch of annoying hail/turn-in tasks, and while I did them for my primary group, I am too lazy to do it again right now for all of my alts. I found through experimentation that the standard zones, and...
  4. C

Ninja Daybreak Patch ~ 3/26

Don't patch your Everquest install if you log off, there was a new EXE pushed with only an in-game notification. MQ2 will not run if you patch.
  5. C

COTF Chase Loot in HAs

Has anyone seen a chase loot drop in Dead Hills recently? Not sure on mob count, but I've earned 60k-ish Marks of Valor since the February patch implementing the Erollisi Day quests, and haven't see one since the day before the patch. Am I just having some bad luck with the RNG, or did they...
  6. C

Feature Request: Add EQLaunch autostart option to MMOLoader

1) Figured I'd ask because I am lazy, and you already autostart EQBCS for me. 2) I know I could write a batch file. Please see point 1. Thanks HTW.
  7. C

Pacify.inc

Cross-posting from mothership since I know a lot of people don't go there. A couple weeks ago I was searching for a relatively recent Pacify routine and couldn't find one that worked for me. Since I am in between jobs and have a lot of free time right now, I figured I'd teach myself macro...
  8. C

MQ2Advloot

A couple questions/requests on AdvLoot. Is there a way to announce what's left on a corpse? I'd like to be able to add a custom event for no drop items to get looted by the right class (/mourn Blood Drinker's Coating on my mage bot). My looter is using MQ2Bot as well, and after every loot...
  9. C

Cotf chase loot.

Hey all, Quick question. It's tough to get a read on in game prices for chase loot. What's the going price on the Live servers (non-Firiona Vie/Progression) for COTF chase loot? Picked up a couple pieces over the past week, specifically: Emerald Aegis...
  10. C

20013-12-05: Stealth Patch - no patch notes

New .exe though, MQ is down. Piestro Community Relations The only public facing changes I know of are flags, not sure if there are notes. There will be an announcement about it later today. I'll check around for anything else. Piestro, Today at 7:56 AM
  11. C

Odd problem since 5/21 patch

Running into an odd issue since the 5/21 patch. The first EQ instance I load runs fine, but any other instance flickers randomly, and will freeze up for 5-10 seconds (window title/task in Task Manager show as "not responding", screen black, grey with athe little spinning Vista "wait" icon if I...
  12. C

ToB: Vasella Fireblood

Anyone have any strats for this mob? My guild can kill Maestro, Gnarlibramble no problem, Valik if the DPS is good - but the 8.5k AE owns us. 400 Range, so you can't joust it. Really not all that resistable. Can't seem to block it with terrain.:mad: Would love to understand how other...