Search results

1. C

Question Necro Mind Wrack

I am not on here often, so sorry for the late reply (also missed that your post is in the MQ2Bot forum - clicked from the "New posts" section). If HTW's pointer to IF statements didn't help you solve your problem, here are a few ideas from the wiki: The first thing you need to know is how Mind...
  2. C

Question Necro Mind Wrack

I don't have EQ installed right now (or an active MMOBUGS account), else I'd check it for sure, but I don't think .spawn has access to .target mana unless you're in a group with the target. Target a mob and type: /echo ${Target.CurrentMana} to find out for sure. Another option for checking...
  3. C

Red Dragon Scale

I feel like Raid Expedition: Nagafen the Ancient would be tough for one person to box, I am open to a strat though. It's one-groupable at 105 with six real characters, but there is a bunch of hokey-pokey shit you need to do that would probably require a custom macro if you were to try and box it.
  4. C

PSA to Ragefire Players

They're not publicly supporting any active hacks in their compile, even for standard live. They're also not providing support for people using their standard macros on the TLP servers. Doesn't mean there isn't a small group from RG doing it there, but they're not distributing it publicly.
  5. C

How to level from 1-55 fast

You can buy bone chips now in Brell's Rest.
  6. C

MQ2NoGold, no access, no bullshit....

Doesn't work for me either, for what it's worth. Hasn't been a big enough issue to post about, but since there is already a thread...
  7. C

Some Crashes 6/1

Fry, I think it's MQ2Autogroup, and I think the issue is a couple compiles old. Everything seems to be running fine without that plugin.
  8. C

Some Crashes 6/1

More crashes on camping last night (crash dump sent) and inviting group members (crash dump sent).
  9. C

Some Crashes 6/1

Also getting intermittent crashes on zoning (like 1 in 15 or 20). Just sent the most recent crash report.
  10. C

Some Crashes 6/1

HTW, sent a couple crashes with today's compile.
  11. C

Mq2 eq crashes

Try unloading MQ2Autogroup. I was having a bunch of crashes seemingly related to that plugin.
  12. C

Possible MQ2Autogroup crashes

Just updated to the 5/24 compile and getting the same issue. Crash reports sent about 5 minutes ago.
  13. C

Possible MQ2Autogroup crashes

HTW, sent a bunch of crash reports over the past 24 hours or so. I think I narrrowed it down to MQ2AutoGroup, but I noticed you just posted a new compile. Figured I'd let you know in case the new compile does not address the issue.
  14. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

1) /plugin Mq2bot 2) Mem the spells you want the bot to cast 3) Set your main assist for the group 4) Set Xtarget 1 as the MA's target on all of your bots 5) /bot on It's really simple. Not as powerful as a bot mac you can customize (though you can do some customization if you want), but...
  15. C

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I don't think this is a MQ2Bot issue, I think it's a problem with MoveUtils and Melee. Try unloading MQ2Melee and MQ2Moveutils, then reloading first Moveutils then Melee.
  16. C

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

Leeman, Warp and piggy work, but you need to explicitly activate them. The reason they are discouraged is that SOE/DBG made some server-side changes that allow them to track and log movement more closely. For a while they were doing monthly ban waves on the tracked active hacks, and I would...
  17. C

Website Move and Problems

I have to login via an incognito window in Chrome. I get a blank white page when trying to login via my old bookmark.
  18. C

T3 TDS loot without flagging

Yeah, I have no problem with sharing (obviously), but Google search is different.
  19. C

T3 TDS loot without flagging

Shit it really is; sorry, will post to lifetime next time.
  20. C

lol !CheatingSmarter

Seriously, if you're AFK'ing outside of an instance now is the time to stop until this dies down.