Search results

1. E

Finding UseSkill

Offsets from builds 06-18-2006, 9-27-2006, 12-14-2006, 01-17-2007, 02-21-2007 all show UseSkill. How can I locate this address in older builds? Does anyone have what the AoB should look like, or the OllyDbg structure? Maybe a string I can look for nearby and go a few lines above/below? The...
  2. E

EQTrainer - Free EverQuest Hacking Program

Hey everyone! This is a 100% free EverQuest hacking tool for Mac (on PC), Titanium (P1999), Underfoot, SoD and RoF2! Hopefully there will be more builds to come. This will detect which build the client is and adjust the codes on the fly. You can use this program for more than 1 instance of the...
  3. E

EQMac Trainer free!

If anyone wants to use my hacking trainer before the server shuts down perminantly, now is the time! DOWNLOAD
  4. E

EQMac teleport

If you play everquest mac on your pc, try out my hack. I made it just yesterday. Basically, it lets you teleport around the map using x y z coordinates. Try it out! EDIT: Moved to lifetime members section.
  5. E

using cheat engine to find memory values for spells

I wanted to use cheat engine to find spell's current duration. I tried searching by the string of the spell name, but it just comes up with the file that it loads with the names of the spells. How would you find the duration? by the spell's ID?