Search results

1. Z

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Are there particular mechanics you're struggling with on the raid? or you just want to afk them with someone elses work?
  2. Z

Plugin Overseer

I still use MQ2Overseer, and would happily take the exp tiering option. Especially when I have a new character and want to top off XP without having to remember to redo the reward choices. Option to copy prefences from another character? A customisable delay between missions would be good too...
  3. Z

Account Suspended

I logged right back in with MQ once unsuspended - knowing that if they ever ban my accounts I'll just peace out and not come back. I do enjoy playing but not enough to go through regearing all of it all over again.
  4. Z

Account Suspended

Did anyone here get hit that is not using Next?
  5. Z

Account Suspended

Interestingly enough, the "box friendly" Rizlona doesn't appear to have anyone impacted. I don't hear any reports from my friends guilds that anyone there was hit, and they actively warp and piggy everywhere.
  6. Z

Account Suspended

Yes had been in TOL zones, but never AFK out there. I just AFK overseer in guild hall when I'm not around. Out of the people I personally know that have been hit, it generally looks like the toons we 'main' or those we type with. So our main focus toons and those who we use to respond to tells...
  7. Z

Account Suspended

phinigel 3 of 6 today
  8. Z

Plugin Overseer

Have you tried submitting a bug report on their forums? ;)
  9. Z

MQ2 LinkDB Importing

Put it in your resources folder and then import again.
  10. Z

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

v1.19 - 10/11/2020 Deleted the entire [Agent] section, and still spits errors. Deleted the MQ2Overseer.dll and repatched from the Next Launcher, and it still shows v1.19.
  11. Z

MQ2Overseer doesn't appear to be the same version as regular MMOBugs. Still getting lots of errors from a couple of patches ago
  12. Z

${MacroQuest.Path} is giving me an odd character. path returning should be C:\MQ2Next
  13. Z

Still doesn't inject on phinigel. Works on live.
  14. Z

Macro Farm.mac

How are you guys using farm? Are you just setting a radius, or looking for a mob type? I've been using this successfully to farm mobs as in /mac farm 10000 spider and it will continually find mobs as they repop without an issue.
  15. Z

MySEQ Open 2.3.1.2 EqMule build.

Whats changed in this? Those of us not on trubebox do we need to update?
  16. Z

Cheating warning!

I had only just started using some of this stuff too - perfect timing to say thanks abyss :rolleyes:
  17. Z

MMOLoader: Updates, Comments, Discussion, and FAQ

Yeah if there is a way to force it to stop appearing that would be ideal.. basically a couple of a my PCs i've set to run headless - just trying to minimise the amount of interaction I need to do on them to get them to launch and join eqbc :)
  18. Z

When using the patchme option to bypass checking, it still alerts to outdated plugins (the MMOLoader Warning window) asking if I want to remove them
  19. Z

I could have sworn I read this entire thread looking for it - did multiple searches but got so many hits. Just did a search for patchme and found the answer I was originally looking for :( With the patchme switch, the notification still says it is checking for updates, even though it is not.
  20. Z

Is there a way for me to launch the loader without scanning for updates? Command line switch or something? I typically control distribution to the other computers I use via dropbox and it's always annoyed me cancelling update messages until I'm ready.