MySEQ Open 2.3.1.2 EqMule build.

Very glad someone bumped this thread so it can be seen. Thank you!

Can someone point me to directions on how to compile and set this up? I had it years ago when you had to use a network hub and a second computer. is that still the case?

THanks

That was the case with ShowEQ, though I'd recommend a switch with port mirroring rather than a hub.

This post however is about My ShowEQ which is similar, except it runs on the computer with EQ running.

MySEQ could be potentially detected, while ShowEQ would be undetectable.

That was the case with ShowEQ, though I'd recommend a switch with port mirroring rather than a hub.

This post however is about My ShowEQ which is similar, except it runs on the computer with EQ running.

Got the server and SEQ running...they are connected but nothing on the SEQ screen
I have EQ running also.

Am I missing something?

Got the server and SEQ running...they are connected but nothing on the SEQ screen
I have EQ running also.

Am I missing something?

I got it working...needed newest offsets.

Is there a way to run this on a laptop next to my computer running EQ?
Thanks for the assist!

Yes, under options\server selection, put in the IP address of your MySEQ server computer.

Here is an updated MYSEQ that will work on truebox servers to give you ingame maps.

Run Server.exe, then run MySEQ.exe.

You need .NET 2.0 installed on windows 10, it comes uninstalled. You have to go into control panel -> Programs & Features and enable it from there.

Attachments

• MySEQ-20190415.zip
    27 MB · Views: 5
Whats changed in this? Those of us not on trubebox do we need to update?

Whats changed in this? Those of us not on trubebox do we need to update?

Nothing has really changed. I had a user contact me having troubles getting it working. I just put it all together for them with latest offsets.

Great progrem, but been trying to get hold of a map which doesn't appear to be in any of the downloads - gnome memorial mountain

gnomemtn <- name in EQ

On the Myseq website there used to be a windows 10 map converter program but this now comes up as a broken link.

Anyone have a MySEQ map for this zone?

From what I am reading, you can normally just download the maps and drop them right on in. There are a couple of odd zones where you might need to rename mapname_1.txt to mapname.txt though.

Try this.

Attachments

• gnomemtn.zip
    90.1 KB · Views: 1
Great progrem, but been trying to get hold of a map which doesn't appear to be in any of the downloads - gnome memorial mountain

gnomemtn <- name in EQ

On the Myseq website there used to be a windows 10 map converter program but this now comes up as a broken link.

Anyone have a MySEQ map for this zone?

I'm still after this Map, anyone have a copy? or a link where i can download it???

I'm still after this Map, anyone have a copy? or a link where i can download it???
What about the one Fry posted right above your post? You try that one? (I only ask because it doesn't show anyone downloading it)

htw

for us guys who sit really close to the monitor, mine wont let me in, you had to run ShowEQ on Linux and a Hub, not a switch, so you could use your windows machine to play and sniff packets. You can just run it all in one now but this seems way better.