Search results

1. F

Any Summon Tradeskill Item Macro Out There?

I am using twist to cast the summon item spell over and over. I just have to manually click the item into my inventory. Any one have a small TS summon macro that summons an item until mats are gone and drops the summon into your inventory? Thanks
  2. F

Code Help

A recent patch has cause a custom script to use abilities/spells on anything that is targeted. Before the change the character would only use abilities/spells on aggro targets. What is the command I can enter to stop the ability/spell from casting on me, players, or non agro NPCs? Example of...
  3. F

Tank issue with Melee

I have built up a tank to replace using a tank merc and I have noticed something I have not seen before now. When the tank is not the active window the toon will move forward and back by an inch over and over. Any change to the melee plugin settings I need to perform to correct this? I have no...
  4. F

Bot.Mac Issue since patch?

Hello All, Has any one had an issue with using the Bot.Mac script since patch? Every time I run the script it will create a new ini named "Bot_PlayerName_Class" and not use the normal ini named "PlayerName_Class" The script will not perfom 99% of useable abilities. If the toon can harvest...