Search results

1. T

wts 10.00 per krono

Sent a message yesterday. If you have some on BB I’m interested. Might be slow responding today, Edison doing maintenance and will have no power most of the day.
  2. T

Controversial Discussion - Guns

Your missing one rather important California one. CENTER FIRE, you can own something with everything you listed in rim fire (IE 22) Also the only ammo you can buy that will go in a pistol under the age of 21. But you can buy any rifle ammo at 18. There is one other reason I can put out...
  3. T

I agree it is the people that are the issue. I'm not saying arm teachers. Most in fact have no business carrying. In fact even though I carry one I still think it should be hard to be able to get such a permit. (Ok I must admit it was more of a hassle than hard. Lots if hoops to jump and...
  4. T

Guns Ok here goes, first post ever here. Let me start by saying I live in California (Second hardest on gun owners in the United States as far as I know. Think New York is worse.) Have to also say I don't personally own any AR-15 style rifles. I do own a 50 BMG that here in this states is...