Search results

1. Camdenbrown

MQ2Melee issues (Rogue)

So I have an issue where my Rogue will spend the majority of the time positioning behind a mob and then never turn on attack. I thought that it might have to do sneak or hide, so I turned those off. I saw in the docs it mentions evade to have to have unhide=1, but that doesn't seem to exist...
  2. Camdenbrown

MQ2Bot Hunt configuration

So I have MQ2Bot pull working flawlessly with MQ2Nav, but does it support a configuration to do Hunt (nav mob to mob instead of returning to a camp)? I'm trying to farm low level tradeskill items. I felt like I recall the old bot40 support Hunt pull type, but I could be wrong. Thanks!
  3. Camdenbrown

WTB Kronos

Looking to buy 5 Kronos @ $11 each. PM me if interested.
  4. Camdenbrown

Fail Safe afk Botting

So I've started doing some group afk botting to grind out some lvls/aa's and wanted to see if there are ways to avoid getting caught other than the obvious. Maybe there are some downshits/holyshits that can either pause or port out when a PC is in range, but not for my own characters obviously...
  5. Camdenbrown

Returning Player / Switching to FV server

Hey Guys, I'm a returning player, and decided I'll start fresh on FV server. I don't know much about it and I'm looking for friends that could help. I decided FV because it seems to have a decent population, 50% exp bonus, and most loot is droppable. I'd appreciate any additional help/input...
  6. Camdenbrown

Bone.mac

I was just curious if anyone had an updated version of Bone.mac they'd like to share or any other ideas/macs like it. Thanks
  7. Camdenbrown

TDS/CotF Bot Instances

Anyone have a list of missions/instances in TDS or CotF that are good for afk botting? I'd prefer TDS of any tier. I want to be more careful of public zones. Thanks
  8. Camdenbrown

Jacked up Name

So less than a week ago I had a power outage while playing EQ and now all my toons names are messed up in game along with everyone else. I'm not sure if anyone else has had this problem before. I'll add a pic for reference. Any help is appreciated. Thanks
  9. Camdenbrown

Training Problem

So recently, I've had a problem with a certain person(s) training my group, because they found out I was using MQ2. Sometimes I notice them long enough to evac and sometimes I don't. I use Pete's Macro Bot and MQ2Bot frequently. Question: Is there a way for me to set up something that will...
  10. Camdenbrown

Best 6 Box Layout

This has been talked about in the past, but I wanted to see what people think with TDS what's the best 6 box layout. Obviously, there are several variables, so I'll lay some ground rules. Assuming a Tank/Clr is neccessary for TDS content not faceroll content. I'm thinking in terms of...
  11. Camdenbrown

WinEQ2, Autologin, and EQ Launch

So before I was using just EQ Launch with Autologin to boot up my toons. Recently I've started using WinEQ2 to run more sessions. MQ2Autologin wiki suggests changing from sessions to stationname, so I did that, but I still don't know how to run specific sessions or multiple in one click like EQ...
  12. Camdenbrown

EQ Patch Error!

Anyone ever got this error before? What did you have to do to fix it? I've been getting it for some time now. I've tried doing a file check, but not success.
  13. Camdenbrown

Instant Mem Spells

Anyone know the plugin that instantly mems spell, not requiring sitting. I did a fresh restart because of all my bugs, and forgot to keep all my original settings.... Thanks
  14. Camdenbrown

MQ2Main is locked...?

I keep trying to update and it tells me my MQ2Main is locked, and I can't update... I've tried updating my computer and restarting. I even downloaded a new compile. Please help!
  15. Camdenbrown

Good Bot Locations

Easy to find a good place when you're pull manually. Trying to find nice open places where I can bot pull without hanging up on things. Have a group of level 100's. Been doing Grounds with no fails and continual pulls. Anyone find any good places higher level?
  16. Camdenbrown

Apply Poison

So I know there used to be a way to have my rogue autoapply his poisons, but I just can't figure out how. Is there a way with MQ2Melee? I've searched every where....
  17. Camdenbrown

AdvPath

So, I have a couple of Dev's macros, and after messing around with them for awhile, I have a question about MQ2AdvPathing. I know by default path pulling, the puller will pull anything in its mqrange to the camp, but if I create a path on MQ2AdvPath will the puller run that path till he...
  18. Camdenbrown

Plugins

I'm not sure if it's just me, but is anyone else having problems with the majority of the plugins? I have everything updated, but it seems mmowarp,wickedspeed,piggyzone, and many more still don't work for me. Any suggestions or help would be awesome.