Search results

1. D

Buying WTB Skybreaker, Skyreach

WTB the following items, PM with offer price: Skybreaker - Skybreaker :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM Skyreach - Skyreach :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM
  2. D

Plugin Idea: MQ2FindPath

Its already build into EQ. Open the map and click Zone Guide. Set a start and end zone and it tells you the zones. Can even disable certain zones to get alternate paths
  3. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Can you post a screenshot of what the window looks like. As well as doing a search on your computer for MQUI_PortalSetterWindow.xml and opening the file to make sure it has Version: October 31 2014 6:35 PM at the top.
  4. D

MQ2PortalSetter

This has been added. See the main post for details. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-compiles-plugins-offsets/29011-mq2portalsetter.html
  5. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Updated DLL and XML file added to main post. Source code pushed to GitHub as well. Please let me know of any issues. October 31, 2014 6:45 PM ------------------------ * Fix issue where wrong Katta Castrum stone was chosen. * Added new button for Katta Castrum: Deluge.
  6. D

MQ2PortalSetter

I will add this, created an issue for it https://github.com/digitalpixel/MQ2PortalSetter/issues/1 if youre into that kind of thing. Will post an updated binary to the main post when available.
  7. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Item notify is not working properly on test. Given a container full of items, try to /itemnotify "Item in Container" leftmouseup will pick up the item in the first inventory position in said container instead of the actual item name requested.
  8. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Item notify is not working properly on test. Given a container full of items, try to /itemnotify "Item in Container" leftmouseup will pick up the item in the first inventory position in said container instead of the actual item name requested.
  9. D

MQ2PortalSetter

I got rid of the zone id based zone detection and have attached a new plugin to this post for you having problems to try. Sorry for the slow response. Please let me know if you have any problems.
  10. D

MQ2PortalSetter

It doesn't run through the code outside of the guild hall, which it uses the zone id to check. I could probably change it to check if the name includes guild hall in the zone name instead but now I have the ids in place.
  11. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Now it should work in all guild halls... maybe. June 5, 2014 4:07 AM -------------------- * Add support for additional guild halls
  12. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Actually I still need zone ids for the other guild halls.
  13. D

MQ2PortalSetter

New release posted to the first page. It should now work in all guild hall zones with any number of teleporter merchants. htw, I pushed the updated source to github. June 5, 2014 12:45 AM --------------------- * Fix plugin to work in all guild hall zones
  14. D

MQ2PortalSetter

For you having trouble, please follow these steps so that I may help you: Download the macro attached to this post Make sure the plugin is loaded Reload your UI Stand close to the portal merchant and open the merchant window Run /mac portalsetterdebug Post the macro output
  15. D

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

/hidecorpse looted is the easiest way to fix that.
  16. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Thats fine by me.
  17. D

MQ2PortalSetter

Thanks for the awesome responses everyone. I hope you're enjoying it. I just uploaded a new version to address a couple issue, the new dll is on the first post. Also linked source if you like code that makes your eyes bleed. May 18, 2014 9:40 AM -------------------- * Change window to show up...
  18. D

MQ2PortalSetter

MQ2PortalSetter Plugin to set the guild portal with a two clicks, on the portal merchant and the place you want to go. Details: This plugin doesn't currently have any commands. When you browse the Portal Merchant in the guild hall the MQ2PortalSetter window will automatically open. Click on...
  19. D

MQ2WinTitle by htw

I can't get this to override WinEQ2's title, what am I missing? Tried setting KeepOriginalTitle=off as well with same result. Edit: Blank title in profiles seem to be a bad idea. Working now.
  20. D

How to make Loading into EQ faster

Fusion-io ioDrive Octal, reads 6.7 GB/s and only $125k. Fusion-io ioDrive Octal | SolidStateWorks.com