Search results

1. L

Berzerker Button Smash Delay (Help Please)

I run melee, MQ2Bot, and I use holyshits to smash all my spammable buttons (Frenzy, Vindicating Frency, Vindicating Axe Throw... etc...). I am counting, across the board, up to a seven second delay between the end of the cooldown and the button being fired. For example, Vindication Volley is...
  2. L

DoPulls Question

On the write up it states that "if" statements could be used for spells/AAs/items to cast. Does that mean that "if" statements are restricted to these? I run three accounts and three mercenaries. One of the mercs is a tank. My bard is the puller. Sometimes my merc tank dies and the bard...
  3. L

MQ2 Bot Question

Hello Everyone- I've recently returned to the game and I am trying to get acquainted with MQ2Bot (I used to use macbot). I am trying to build up my .ini for my Berzerker starting with the basics (from scratch so I can learn what is what), so I turned all of my /melee featurs off (like...
  4. L

Holyshit for aggro meter

Hello... I am not sure what to search for (but I did try before asking), but is there a holyshit reference for the aggro meter? For example, if my berzerker is taking aggro from the tank and hits 95% on the aggro meter, I want a holyshit that will trigger "Self Preservation". Thank you in...
  5. L

Berzerker Question

I box a berzerker and I am having trouble getting Axe of Numicia to fire completely, and Demolishing Frenzy fires sometimes. This is my setup: battlefrenzy=1 battleleap=1 bloodblade=1 bloodlust=1 bloodpact=1 cryhavoc=1 disarm=1 enrage=1 frenzy=1 groupcheck=1 infuriate=1 intimidation=1 jolt=1...
  6. L

Old Mac Bot

I use the old: /mac bot to farm trivial tradeskill components with a mage. I use it while AFK and set mage up to target a mob, cast a low lvl nuke, and then the pet assists and kills it. This method has worked for me for years, but recently it has been failing. I turn it on, it pulls the...
  7. L

Target's Target Class Identifier

As a tank it would be helpful to quickly see the class of the target's target as a glance. Is there a way to tie this to the HUD? or is there something already created to quickly identify the class of the target's target?
  8. L

Which Line in the Code?

Can someone direct me to which line in the bot.mac code that refers to whether or not bot characters will assist or do nothing during a fight? Let's say for example I am playing and pull two or more mobs to camp. The necro will sit there and not engage until all adds are dead and there is only...
  9. L

Understanding Macros and Conditions

I really want to gain a better understanding of macros, but more specifically conditions. Does anyone have a list of phrases/statements that refer to game specifics? For example, the following is a short list of phrases with their respective references: Me.Pet.ID = My Pet Me.PctMana = My...
  10. L

Bot Puller Won't Attack

Ever since the patch my puller (warrior) will not engage the mobs he pulls when using mac.bot. Worked perfectly up until the last patch, now he shoots an arrow, brings the mob back and stands there with his thumb up hit butt. Any idea what is going on? Because it was working flawlessly...
  11. L

if corpse, won't sit

for some reason, when using mac bot characters will refuse to sit if there is a corpse in zone. I play on progression, and don't play a rezzing class, so if I walk away and one of my toons die I typically eat the xp loss. annoying, but what is more annoying is i cannot clear the corpse (or...
  12. L

Progression Wierdness.... /boggle

I've been playing on Ragefire and I am currently camping Phinny. I'm sitting in his chamber. I had track on and set to auto update. He popped in his spot, I saw him on track. I tried to /tar him, but it would only allow me to target for a split second but target dropped. He was up for about...
  13. L

Cronic Crashing

Hi All- Starting today I am no longer able to load MQ2 without one of my three accounts crashing. It randomly picks one account and crashes it the very moment MQ2 is loaded. it does this every time. I also for the first time have started getting this new "debug report" pop up right after...
  14. L

afollow

Hi All- Does anyone know why my "afollow" command will no longer work? I keep getting the "That is not a valid command. Please use /help" every time I try to use it. Everything else appears to be working at the moment. I have updated MQ2 and restarted my computer. I repatched EQ and MQ2...
  15. L

Pluginman & Update Plugin Screen

hi All- I am sure this will be a super trivial question. Why can't I load MQ2Pluginman, or more specifically, get the pluginman window to appear? I've tried /pm, /pm on, and all the other commands on the wiki page, but every attempt yields "DoComman - Couldn't parse". Also, whenever there...
  16. L

New Instal Blurb? What is this?

Can someone explain to me why I keep getting the following blurb when I try to load MMOLoader? The blurb says: "This appears to be a new installation. Would you like to continue installing MacroQuest2 into...." This is clearly not a new install as I have been using the program for...
  17. L

Crash Every Single Time I load MMOBugs

Dude! Every single time I start EQ and load up Macroquest my EQ account goes LD... What is going on?
  18. L

Loot.ini

Why when I modify my Loot.ini to pick up items as "Tradeskills" that are normally "ignore" do my changes revert back to "Ignore" the moment I load bot mac? For example, I want to pick up Dream Meat, but it keeps changing back to "ignore".
  19. L

banestrike?

Hi All- I am trying to incorporate Banestrike into my macro. I am surprised that /melee does not have it, or am I retarded? I tried searching for threads before posting but didn't see anything, which surprised me. So maybe I am just doing something wrong. How are you all using it? Thanks.
  20. L

Holy Crash City Batman!!!

What's going on? Ever since the last patch I crash like ever five minutes.