Search results

1. A

Holyshit help with Monk skill please.

EDIT. Never mind, I see this inside MQ2Melee already. Thanks.
  2. A

Toggle Mouselook(hold mouse button down)

Does anyone know of a program, macro, script, etc that will let me toggle mouselook on and off by clicking the right mouse button, instead of holding it down? I've got carpal tunnel issues and it just kills me when I'm running around, pulling, using mouselook. I use an autohotkey script with...
  3. A

MQ2 Melee issues in latest build

MQ2Melee isn't firing my special attacks/discs on monk. The only thing that is working is flying kick. Stunning kick, synergy, cloud, etc are not. I haven't changed anything on my end since the previous build, other than disabling MQ2Docrack and the nowelcome screen plugin. Other than that, all...
  4. A

Simple target & attack macro

Can someone please make/show me how to make a very simple macro that would target the nearest NPC and attack. The macro would end once no more mobs were on extended target/aggro. No sticking/moving or anything, just target nearest and /attack on. Thanks.
  5. A

/casting or /call cast click from bags?

Why does /casting still put an item into a main inventory slot? How can I do so it clicks from in my bags now?
  6. A

MQ2Melee Monk issues

Hi guys, I'm looking for some help on a couple issues I'm having with mq2melee with my monk. I didn't have these issues with the compile I was doing myself from macroquest2.com. First is with mend. I set /melee mend=50 and it only makes mend fire about 10% of the time. It usually works on the...