Search results

1. Z

MQ2 multiboxing

I heard youc an use mq2 for multiboxing instead of ISboxing or eqplaynice etc.. how does this work? just load mq2 an just box? any link to a wiki or someone could explain what i do =p
  2. Z

How to bot a full group?

Guys i really need to know this, i want to bot a full group, is there a step by step guide for dummies on how to do this, like really a slow step by step, most of us or maybe just me.. don't know anything about these things, but i am a supporter of this site and the developers :) Any link or...
  3. Z

Trouble with MQ2Hud

Hi, How can i move the mq2hud window to where i desire? it's right in the middle of the screen, and i have checked wiki but it's to complicated for my pee brain. I want to move the player info/gm check an all that. Thanks =p
  4. Z

I think SOE is up to something?!

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=181668 This was a serverwide message not long ago.. creepy.
  5. Z

SOE targetting /zone ?

I just read that SOE is on top of it's game, banning people that are /zone ing.. especially on the fippy server, im just wondering if we should stop using the /zone command for a while? is warp even safe anymore? Im sure you guys compared to SOE team are godlike when it comes to coding and...
  6. Z

If i were to use necro.mac..

So if i was to use /kite command with a necro in any zone, will that work? or do i need to record a path an stuff? i honestly dont know how to use MQ2 lol the only thing i know is the warp/zone/speed that's all.. i know it can so much more but what!! i suck at this.. sigh
  7. Z

Crashing while zoning after UPDATE

Hey guys, I have been crashing each time i zone after MQ2 was updated, anyone else have the same problem?:confused:
  8. Z

Necro kite macro?

Hi and once again i am here to ask a "stupid" question, but learning and asking isn't a bad thing, i hope. I have a necro on the TLP server and i want to leave it on while it gets exp for me, kite if you will? I think i have the macro im not to sure. My question is, is there a guide on how to...
  9. Z

Piggyzone cant find route to zone.

Been trying to zone to certain places but i sometimes get "I don't know a route to that zone" Am i doing something wrong?
  10. Z

Looking for a Nec Macro.

Hey guys, im sorry but iv searched everwhere but i couldn't find it.. Im looking for a necro mac, playing on the fippy server and want to test it out, soloing and stuff, if there is one on the forums please put down a link. Thanks.
  11. Z

Sony pictures Coupon..

Here are some free coupons if anyone wants.. [Sony Wonder coupons database] Coupon=BLR4KK3G3GNTJW Coupon=BLR4KK3QF6PHRT Coupon=BLR4KK7K9PNXVK Coupon=BLR4KK9MJNM7NH Coupon=BLR4KK9N6VGQYG Coupon=BLR4KK9P9X6VFV Coupon=BLR4KKGT3FFVWQ Coupon=BLR4KKHP4GJ9GN Coupon=BLR4KKJY3VQN47...
  12. Z

Warping on Progression Server?

Just wondering if it's risky using warp? do they detect it? Thanks.
  13. Z

Returning to EQ after 6 years.

Gotta say.. sh*t has really changed.. i dont even know if im still playing eq? i have a 73 ranger on the nameless server, forgot what its called after the merge.. anyway im just wondering is it still easy to get groups? because iv tried for hours even on peak hours to get into a normal group...
  14. Z

How many Australians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Just curious on how many members on this forum are Australian.
  15. Z

P99 PP for $$$

Anyone have a large aamount of PP they are willing to sell me for real money? looking for about 500k or anything you have anyway, just name the price and i will pay. Thank you.
  16. Z

/target not working

I have the MQ2 titanium emu - /target doesn't work for some reason? is there a command that i must put in? Thanks. Edit: Scratch that, apparently i had to type /target force "name" :P But besides that, how to show the waypoint on map when i target something? =]
  17. Z

Moving huds?

Hi.. sorry for this very noobish question.. but im not good at things like this.. so here it goes.. How do i move a hud? I have looked everywhere on forum and could not find anything. I have this mq2melee hud an the gmcheck.. its all in the middle of my screen.. if anyone could tell me how i...
  18. Z

Project 1999 emu server

Hey guys, i wanted to ask if the speed plugin works for the p99 server? i haven't got around it yet due to me being at work. thanks.