Search results

1. S

Settings not being saved

oh no rushes or anything. i wasnt trying to insinuate anything. ive resorted to 5boxing on one computer and just using the one that sticks works for titanium on the other. heh. although it woiuld eventually make it much easier on me if that stick issue gets fixed. Im going to try the = thing...
  2. S

Settings not being saved

Well that did not work, but, when i went in manually and changed the ini, it started working. It seems my copy of MQ or whatever is not writing to the ini. It worked without a hitch with the UF client. I just recently went to SoD. I did not have to do anything special for the UF version to save...
  3. S

Settings not being saved

When I use melee or autogroup or any other plugin, the settings arent being saved. For example /melee backstab on will give me ::backstab (0) [ON/OFF]?. if i autogroup a toon i /autogroup add "toonname" it works for that session. However, if I log off the name does not get saved. Any...
  4. S

Plugin List

Ok so I've been using Underfoot client for a while now, and while I like it, I understand titanium is MUCH more stable than Underfoot. The thing I like about Underfoot is that the amount of Plugins available vast exceeds that of titanium. Now to the question: How do I go about getting those...
  5. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

Update: I disable pinging to mmobugs and eq servers and my loader lag is no more. I suppose the attempting to ping and failing was causing some sort of sever memory problem. In any case thanks for the help.
  6. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

Thank's for looking into it an the response. I honestly couldnt care less if it can ping mmobugs or the eqservers, however, if it is the cause of the loader behaving so sluggishly it would be a blessing to resolve the issue. I am at work right now, but when I get home this evening I will disable...
  7. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

I changed my IP address and I flushed my DNS. No dice. Still doesn't ping mmobugs. Checked firewall settings, its good. Would being able to ping mmobugs really cause that much of a memory leak type thing
  8. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

I flushed my DNS, as far as changing my IP address, do you mean on my router?
  9. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

Update: I haven't restarted my computer since that session. I quit the MMOloader and relaunched it ,because as the subject of this post suggests it is sluggish. I reloaded the loader and tried logging into EQ. Eq crashed in a matter of minutes without even zoning. I can not bring up the System...
  10. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

http://imgur.com/KdUeU That is a screenshot of my system info. http://imgur.com/lEN9f This is my Dxdiag It seems it cant ping mmobugs.com nor can it ping eqserver but MQ DOES work. This is a screenshot after running 3 clients for a few hours. I'm running a 12mb cable connection and it's...
  11. S

Sluggish Plugin Config?

I have had this problem with SoD, UF, and TiT versions of MQ loader from mmo bugs. If I don't configure plugins from the initial run, then try to configure plugins from the loader after starting or having started and exited eq, it behaves extremely sluggishly. It is such that it takes a minute...
  12. S

box on p99

Find a VPN
  13. S

MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

I'm having the same problem with /stick Here is my setup: Toon A (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work Toon B (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work Toon C (Box 2) (Standard Client) Stick DOES work Brief summary. Toon C can use /stick. Toon A and B, can NOT use stick. I tried everything on the...
  14. S

MQ2MoveUtils 9 Update Help Thread

Ok I am having the wierdest problem with having /stick work. Here is my setup: Toon A (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work Toon B (Box 1) (WinEQ) Stick does not work Toon C (Box 2) (Standard Client) Stick DOES work Brief summary. Toon C can use /stick. Toon A and B, can NOT use stick. I tried...