Search results

1. F

Loot macro, ini or txt file based?

I'm looking for a loot macro, with no movement, just meant for when you have a pile of bodies, and you want to loot certain items based on a text file list. I have a macro I can cannibalize, but I wanted to check here first before trying to do that. I want it to: Stay still Target the nearest...
  2. F

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

Years ago there was a simple macro that whispered to mobs remotely I think, and it allowed you to pull the zone. I can't remember what it was called and I've already searched "mass pull entire zone" and nothing comes up. Does anyone know where to get this macro? TIA.
  3. F

Two lines, HP =<20% then /keypress

I have a macro I run now, on an emu server, and the server has a heal item. I was wondering if someone could teach me the syntax for adding a couple lines of code to my macro that checks to see if I am under 20 percent health, and if so, does a keypress. Thanks in advance.
  4. F

Question Avoid proc pet

I have an avoid section in my bot macro, and I can put in names separated by / but when my weapon procs a pet, it still tries to attack him. The pet's name is playernamehere's pet (where playername is the player's name)
  5. F

Keypress on health level

Hello there, I'm wondering if anyone has already done this, so I can add to it and learn at the same time... I need a macro that runs and detects when my health is at a certain percent and does a keypress. Thanks in advance.
  6. F

Question Loot function gets stuck

I know I've asked about this macro before, but now the loot function is going into an endless loop on me, but only sometimes. It will give me the message, "You must first target a corpse to loot" and I think it's happening when the corpse has no loot but I'm not sure. I watch it while it works...
  7. F

Question OLD macro for botting

This is an old macro (about 6 years old I think) used only on emulators where warping is allowed, that lets you warp to a target, attack it, do a couple of keypresses (keypress 6 is summon bots and bot attack), loots the corpse based on a wildcard, so you can just put "ornate" as one of the...
  8. F

Question Ninjadvloot.inc for Underfoot

Hello there, I've spent about an hour on the forums now and I can't seem to find a working ninjadvloot.inc for the macro im using. Here is the macro, and it calls for the inc but I don't have it anymore. Just came back to the game a week ago and renewed my MQ2 sub. Thanks in advance. Oh, and...
  9. F

Question Loot ignore items

I have a macro right now that does a /var set Lootitems and then you put in the names of the items you want to loot separated by //. I'm curious if there's a way to also tell the script to ignore items by name, so when it goes to loot a lore item it doesn't get stuck in a loop trying to loot...
  10. F

Question Bot for so many minutes then fade, bot again

WOuld anyone know the syntax for killing for so much time, like 5 minutes, then /fade, then continue killing again, loop? I've attached the macro I've been using, which auto-invites people in the zone when they send an invite, and kills, goes onto the next mob. No looting. I would like to add in...
  11. F

Equip items for clickies

I keep hearing about a plugin that allows you to equip other class items to use the clickies on it. Which one is that?
  12. F

Paths

I searched around these threads and cannot find a post with downloadable path.ini for solo afk bots. I figure why reinvent the wheel if someone has already done all the work mapping out good paths in zones. Specifically I am looking for level 60 - 70 zones right now, but if you have one with all...