Search results

1. T

Which toons for group

If you are wanting to grind exp fast, loose the wizard, or mage, add in the ranger. If you are wanting to hunt named in VoA for example, loose the ranger and add the wizard. With a bard pulling you don't need the ranger or mage's bag of tricks to single monsters. I play a Wizard in my box...
  2. T

How do you Swarm pull?

I use the Shinning Rampart method as well. I swarm assassinate in Fort Mech with my rogue, super sexy exp. Just grab a ton of mobs, run in a few circles to bunch up the mobs, and find a nice corner!
  3. T

Places for rangers to HS

Try lost gnome mission. If you have descent gear and a healer bot RSS was pretty good if you have a fast kill rate. I usually got 30-35 AA a lesson there when my rogue was 85. I don't headshot, but from what I have seen on my rogue at 90 is Field of Scale, Gyrospire Beza, and Fort...
  4. T

Account recovery question

Yes, nothing from Sony. While he was on the phone, my uncle tried changing some reference settings that the rep guided him on. Sounded weird to me. The Sony rep sent an email from his own Sony email and it showed up in the regular inbox.
  5. T

Account recovery question

Me and my uncle started playing EQ about a year and a half ago. After he got bored, he unsubscribed and I picked up on the payments. When SOE got hacked and all online products were shut down, I unsubscribed both accounts and played Rift. Last month I came back to EQ and brought my old account...
  6. T

Bin Laden is Dead

Bet you 10 bucks theres going to be a scenario in a Socom game where your mission is to invade Bin Ladens compound and have a 40 min timer to torture + interogate him for future terrorist plans.... Id buy it!
  7. T

Game on!

Ill be playing Rift, Im in the mid 30's now and having fun, there is so much going on it is insane. Being able to swap out from my Necro soloing to Pyromancer for group, PvP, and raid content is so much fun. If I logged on now I would just be 2 boxing in Fort Mech to break 2k aa on my rogue...
  8. T

Bin Laden is Dead

The story is always changed to benefit the situation. How do we know he really died to Navy Seals? Bastard prolly had a stroke, and we found the body. He had been hiding successfully for how long now?
  9. T

Blizkrieg, you probably shouldn't go to Iran

I agree the mullet is the shit, you should update your picture holding a small bulldog with a similar hairstyle! Thatd make people scroll down your post even faster!
  10. T

Auto Granting AA's

Anyone heard more about this? http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=175452
  11. T

Do "good" bards still use melody?

I pull with my bard, I always leave melody running, even when I pull. When I drop melody to lull, I turn melody back on while incoming, just have my *dps* songs to be sang last in the line-up, by the time im on the 2nd song im usully in range of the group. Once you have broken up your camp, or...
  12. T

Help needed! Please share your opinion Game Seller Pros

For $1300 you could probably bribe a guild leader for some HoT raid gear, or give half of it to me, ill kick you in the nuts and well call it a day!
  13. T

The Name Game!

Crackhead, Even though my animals have names like CJ, and Rayann, i usually end up calling them all crackhead.
  14. T

Uqua

Do you have to do incenerator 1 & 2 of this expedition? or can you bypass with warping?
  15. T

Ideas on how to PL my bard?

I use my 83 Paladin for this, but shaman would work just as well, buff up make sure to use Lastitude, load up the SHM with DS pots, Acrylia caverns lvl 40-60 faster than you would believe. I have tried everything, i promise you, nadox, the hole, none of them can compare to this zone. With...
  16. T

Help needed! Please share your opinion Game Seller Pros

If your looking for a good 100% italian fight, givem a shot. Who the hell says that??? He must have a hard on for rocky. Maybe him and his *wife*, *fiance*, or lets face the truth, his dog, watch it together on a daily basis.
  17. T

IP address tracker

Well, all that effort just to find out one of the kids figured out the password to the wifi on his Iphone.......
  18. T

IP address tracker

I am having a hard time finding a good IP address tracker. Someone is trying to get in to my secured home network, and now I have their IP address.... I paid for one, put in the IP address and it will not display any information at all because it says I am a premium member and not unlimited...