Search results

1. S

Plugin MQ2Autbuffs queue not working right.

After the recent patch, MQ2autobuff is no longer working correctly. I generally /bca //tell tooname buffsIWant, and they would go down the list casting buffs. Now it seems that while a buff is on recast, it cycles through the list trying to cast the buff, until the buff comes back up when it...
  2. S

Plugin MQ2bot and TLP

MQ2Bot work well with TLP servers? Before I start getting too deep into this, just wanna make sure it can be used. I know it's made more for live servers. Tested it on just my cleric the other day. Every spell I needed was scribed. My cleric was using my group heal first (set at 80), before...
  3. S

Plugin Anything like MQ2Posse here?

When I used the other site's compile, they had a plugin called MQ2posse. It checked for players within a specified range of your own characters, and could execute pre-defined commands if someone entered that range. Like /camp, /exit, /cast succor. Etc. Made being somewhat afk feel a lot more...
  4. S

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

Any fix for this? Is it a specific Plugin? I can't spend AA's at all unless I reload without MQ running.
  5. S

Plugin MQ2Melee 2h Bash

Seems MQ2melee 2h bash is broken? Works fine with shield, doesn't seem to work with 2h and AA. Copied from elsewhere, incase it helps
  6. S

Question MQ2Autobuff, Spirit of Bih'Li?

Keys12=sow,bih'li,sob Name12=Spirit of Bih'Li Type12=gem6 giving me error MQ2AutoBuff::Spell/Item not found [Spirit of Bih'li] when requested. Use like eveyr other buff with success. Not sure whats wrong here =(
  7. S

Plugin MQ2Autosize bug.

Experience a bug with MQ2autosize. When I die, and am rezzed, my character is stuck in whatever size i'm using for the sizepc setting. Even if I completely unload the plugin. Every other character but the one I am using will grow again when I unload plugin, but my own character remains tiny...
  8. S

What plugin/setting is effecting the name over my head?

Since the latest update I can no longer see my prefix or my guild tag over my head, just my name/suffix. i've done /showname all /showname 4 so it's not he ingame settings. #Edit# Nm. Some more searching lead me to /caption MQCaption off command.
  9. S

Need to update, but Check for Updates is greyed out?

MMOLoader is telling me there are updates available, but the check for updates part is greyed out. MQ won't load in EQ currently. Wondering how I get around this issue?
  10. S

Possible to make characters stand when npc's are at a certain range? (Bot.mac)

Is it possible with this macro (Bot.mac) to make my toons stand up when mobs are entering a certain radius? Currently having a problem with my casters all getting whacked when I pull multiple mobs cause they are still medding. It's on TLP server so there is no ooc regen etc.