Search results

1. S

Autobuff

I legit use this compile over the others specifically for this plugin. Thanks for all the hard work htw =p
  2. S

MQ2AutoBuff Recast Time Issues

was having this issue as well, but it seems to be fixed now :)
  3. S

Plugin Anything like MQ2Posse here?

Been doing some light testing on this. If PCcheck=ON I crash trying to log in. If PCcheck=Off and I turn it on in game, it seems to run fine, but I have to turn it back off before trying to log back in.
  4. S

Plugin MQ2Autbuffs queue not working right.

After the recent patch, MQ2autobuff is no longer working correctly. I generally /bca //tell tooname buffsIWant, and they would go down the list casting buffs. Now it seems that while a buff is on recast, it cycles through the list trying to cast the buff, until the buff comes back up when it...
  5. S

Plugin MQ2bot and TLP

MQ2Bot work well with TLP servers? Before I start getting too deep into this, just wanna make sure it can be used. I know it's made more for live servers. Tested it on just my cleric the other day. Every spell I needed was scribed. My cleric was using my group heal first (set at 80), before...
  6. S

Question, does MQ2PCSafety or PCcheck have the ability to work off or a radius, instead of just in zone? MQ2Posse allowed me to set a specific radius around my toons and execute commands if someone got too close. PCSafety just seems to check zonewide unless I'm missing something on the Wiki.
  7. S

Wow i"m dumb. I was looking through the Plugin list and for some reasons those 2 names did not make me think of what they are actually used for =p
  8. S

When I used the other site's compile, they had a plugin called MQ2posse. It checked for players within a specified range of your own characters, and could execute pre-defined commands if someone entered that range. Like /camp, /exit, /cast succor. Etc. Made being somewhat afk feel a lot more...
  9. S

MQ2CastTLP?

Just make sure you disable MQ2cast (the regular one), if using MQ2castTLP I also had to go into my Macroquest.ini and turn MQ2cast=1 to MQ2cast=0 (instead of right clicking the icon and choosing plugin information), because MQ2cast was reloading every time I zoned until I did that.
  10. S

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

EQMule is aware of this problem. Plugins have been disabled one by one to no avail, so a plugin may still be causing it, but unloading it does not fix it.
  11. S

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

Any fix for this? Is it a specific Plugin? I can't spend AA's at all unless I reload without MQ running.
  12. S

Macro Follow And Sit Commands

exactly how I wrote it. I am assuming you use MQ2EQBC Plugin. If you aren't. Start. Make a hotkey with this exactly. /bca //stick id ${me.ID} 15 Change 15 to whatever distance you want your characters to follow you from. This hotkey will make all your characters stick to whichever character...
  13. S

Macro Follow And Sit Commands

/bca //stick id ${me.ID} # <-- Distance to follow /bca //stick off <-- stop following you. /bca //stand (Make sure they are standing first /bca //sit <-- sits them down.
  14. S

Question MQ2Autobuff, Spirit of Bih'Li?

Oh wow, thanks man, I feel dumb!
  15. S

Plugin MQ2Melee 2h Bash

Works perfectly now. Thank you very much ! :)
  16. S

Plugin MQ2Melee 2h Bash

Seems MQ2melee 2h bash is broken? Works fine with shield, doesn't seem to work with 2h and AA. Copied from elsewhere, incase it helps
  17. S

Question MQ2Autobuff, Spirit of Bih'Li?

Keys12=sow,bih'li,sob Name12=Spirit of Bih'Li Type12=gem6 giving me error MQ2AutoBuff::Spell/Item not found [Spirit of Bih'li] when requested. Use like eveyr other buff with success. Not sure whats wrong here =(
  18. S

Question Auto buff macro for sham/chanter/clr etc

The plugin mq2autobuffs should do this just fine, no? It will even mem/unmem spells as needed, and has a queue if receiving multiple requests./
  19. S

Plugin MQ2Autosize bug.

Yeah, /autosize with no option doesn't change it. Sizeself doesn't either, neither does Size PC, regardless of options used. Absolutely no autosize commands do anything to change my characters size once revived, while it still works for the characters around me. Other than after death, the...
  20. S

Plugin MQ2Autosize bug.

I keep my character larger than those around myself. When I die, and get rezzed back, my character is the same size as everyone else (very small). NOTHING within MQ2 changes it. /autosize sizeself doesn't change it, nor does disabling autosize, nor even if I unload MQ2Autosize completely. The...