Search results

1. N

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Not afk, just script to juggle what I otherwise could not. but since you brought it up, I also want to live in a house built by someone else work, and eat food at a restaurant cooked by someone and drive a car engineered by someone elses work. I get that I am talking myself straight outta...
  2. N

WTB time and efforts of knowledgeable person to script raids and get me going in the right direction

Had to rewrite my rambling down a bit.. . I think I am game for whatever contribution would be required, please Message me , anyone willing to work something out
  3. N

Want to script raids/events High end. . Need the work of someone knowledgeable .. Lets talk
  4. N

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Heck yeah.. Thank you so much
  5. N

I should rephrase that... I this the zip is out because the other site is up and running
  6. N

The zip is out,, the other site is up and running
  7. N

I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we appreciate you
  8. N

(NukeToTat), what's it do please

What is NukeToTat please
  9. N

Melee not in ini

Melee load did it btw,, thank you .. I forgot to say that
  10. N

Grab corpse from afar

That looks perfect I don't know how to do that but the fact that it can be done makes me happy any chance you could point me in the directions to I can learn how to write these into my eye and I and I would put that in the down flag right once I figure out how to write it
  11. N

Mq2bot Rez safe pc list type thing?

I think that's correct I was using the bot macro it was about seven years ago I had just came back a couple months ago so this is all new to me and I'm just kind of remembering as I go but that was definitely one of the things where you could add a list of safe PCS and it would let you resurrect...
  12. N

Need some tips..

Mine works It's something like combat songs and then non-combat songs put the songs you want to play during combat and there I give me one second I'll check so I'm not just guessing......
  13. N

I meant to say something yesterday but test server compile has been down since yesterday
  14. N

Grab corpse from afar

I don't know how to say this cuz I don't want to sound like an ass. I really want this functionality with a MMO though Redguides is saying they have it so if your puller dies your Rogue can run out and grab your corpse I talked to a couple of the guys I know use redguides religiously and they...
  15. N

I don't understand. Is this pointing me in the right direction? It's over my head please explain. Thank you for your help
  16. N

I cannot find how to do this but before I used mq2bot. Im pretty sure I had my cleric a safe PC list in the ini and anybody's name that was there my cleric would resurrect even if that person was not in the same group as the cleric How do I edit the ini to make this type of function work with...
  17. N

Grab corpse from afar

I was going to use the /nav one.. Figured that wouldn't just appear as a normal action trying right now to figure out how to put that into my ini and added as a downflag Thank you