Search results

1. A

Plugin Docrack not working

Hi :) Having issue with docrack a fewmount skills & hide/beg not working. Getting an error message : Crack error, zero address entry detected for AFewMountSkills (same for HideBeg) Anyway to fix this?
  2. A

Question Disconnects to server select

Hey, Heard some people had the issue so maybe they can tell me the fix. Since several weeks now if I ever crash on a character something will corrupt it's ini files. This means everytime I relog said character I will after a few seconds get "You have been disconnected" and punted to server...
  3. A

Shaman holy/downshit

Hello, Setting up a new box shaman so looking for any good holy and downshits. I have set up a few myself for buffs mainly. Problem I have is with these ones: I also suppose I can remove the moving / invis parts since I have a downshit if covering that + afk + rez + lobby? Thanks
  4. A

Megadeath Achievement

Looking into starting that. Any .mac (without warp etc) just a zone per zone? Dont wanna get caught taking time to do it but overnight progress would help. Also pointers / lists of zones to do it fastest?
  5. A

Mq2 Melee question

Hi! I am trying to get the plugin not to automatically turn attack on again when I attack off or get back on that target after switching. I have searched forums and tried to play with the settings but I just cannot get it to stop acting like this. I turn attack on manually hitting my A key, I...