Search results

1. R

Macros help - same macro one gives errors.

Having some issues, I don't know if I am just losing it and missing something stupidly obvious. I just don't see how 2 characters almost identical with virtually identical macros/same .inc and one has errors. I attached the macros and the .inc file, they are both poorly optimised the macros but...
  2. R

PC upgrade (mb / cpu / ram ) , is this worth it?

Ok, relatively simple... The last time I purchased new mb / cpu / ram was ... 2009 I am pretty sure. i7-920 2.67Ghz, along with a Gigabyte GA-EX58UD4P and some generic DDR3 RAM processor only supports from 1066 anyhow. Now my question is, price wise, is it worth upgrading to a modern i5...
  3. R

Macro spell casting problems

Its only been the past few days I have been fiddling with using some macros again. Is it a MQ2Cast/Spell_routines that would cause the following... [06/10/2013 17:40:39] Attempting to cast Call Skeleton Throng Rk. II on a penumbral coldain | 1710 [06/10/2013 17:40:56] Spell cast unsuccessfull...
  4. R

MQ2Navigation help

Ok, so im not long back getting into MQ2 and EQ in general. I am having a bit of trouble with some of the navigation stuff. I find in zones that are windy/multi levels the pathing seems a little average at times for pulling. So i set out and attempted to make the meshes myself (i did download...
  5. R

Raid leader AA power level?

Had a quick search of boards and couldn't see anything, curious if anyone is familar with a zone/way to at least easily get some raid leader aa at level 95? Just one thing i never really was able/got around to doing figured it's one more thing to check off on a list :) Cheers
  6. R

Station cash codes

Im having issues with my credit card and am in australia... unable to find any online source of station cash cards. Anyone able to help me out? Can make it worth a trip to a store for someone in the states for a 2* $25 station cash card. Pay via paypal. Will pay up to $80 for the 2 codes Thanks...