Search results

1. M

MMOBugs Fantasy Football 2012-2013

Yay! Aaron Rogers, meet the NFL. Apparently he was "holding out" until the real refs came back.
  2. M

zeep

Zoop Zoop
  3. M

I wish I could take my players out on strike! It's getting more ridiculous every week. The best QB in the world again had a stellar outing - Aaron Rodgers - 3 points. Whoo. At least my other guys came through this week. I might put up Andre Brown for a decent backup QB.
  4. M

Aaron Rodgers is working out so well too.
  5. M

Somehow I autodrafted right into Aaron Rodgers. I'll hang onto him. Could use a decent 2nd RB though, don't have a lot of trade material.
  6. M

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Great transaction, very quick and professional!
  7. M

Still a spot? Is there still a spot available?
  8. M

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Fast fast! Very fast and professional trade! Thanks!
  9. M

Fantasy Football 2010

Any time next week would be great for the draft. Lets say next Wednesday - 8/17
  10. M

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

I'm in. I take it you use espn.com eh!
  11. M

Login troubles

Ok, strangely enough I had this problem when I got home yesterday afternoon. I ended up renaming my current MacroQuest directory and doing a complete download and install. I copied over the contents of my macros directory to the new install and now everything is hunky-dory.
  12. M

Pet Hold

Thank ya thank ya!
  13. M

Pet Hold

I'm trying to fix a macro (well, somebody I know is) and I need the text response when you do a /pet hold. I remember it's something like "Your pet will not attack unless commanded to", but I need the exact text for a trigger. I'm away from my gaming comp for a few days and can't log in to check...
  14. M

Druzzil Ro + Xegony!!

Mini Thread-jacking I'm on Bertoxx also, you guys interested in a Bertoxx-Saryn group?
  15. M

DPS Merc, Melee or Caster?

Melee++ From what parsings I've seen, the melee is at least twice as good as the caster.
  16. M

How many do you box?

I'm enjoying the "EQisDead" part of the game :p I played back in the heyday, 2000-2004, and it was so crowded that you could barely get into the bazaar, every named was perma-camped and zoning into PoK was lag hell. I'm enjoying going back to the old zones like Overthere and being THE ONLY...
  17. M

How many do you box?

So, 99% of the raid was by macro?
  18. M

How many do you box?

Holy moley BatJim! How many boxes were you running at the time? (whoops, I mean actual computers)
  19. M

How many do you box?

I just saw a comment by somebody in another thread that they box 8 toons at a time! (2 groups). I'm sure a lot of that is afk boxing! I'm recently returned to EQ, enjoying my now lowbies in the 60's, and trying to run 3 toons on my laptop - SK, druid and shammy (see my post elsewhere about my...