Search results

1. C

Simple Macros

Dev I sent you a PM if you could shoot me a reply if you get time.
  2. C

Anyone have a basic assist macro?

Would it work if I replaced the warp commands with stick commands? Trying to set up an auto assist to anchor my DPS group
  3. C

Account Heroic Accounts with 3 years Vet rewards.

I have a handful of Silver accounts with 3 years vet rewards each and one free heroic can be made on them until the promotion ends on the 31st. They have no info set or verified on the accounts. Looking to get $40 per account or 5 krono. Will entertain other offers. Start off with lesson...
  4. C

Computer build *budget*

Dell Optiplex 7010 DT Desktop Intel Core i7-3770 3.40GHz 8GB DDR3 RAM 500GB HD | eBay
  5. C

Computer build *budget*

Shop around craigslist/ebay. Can find old workplace model I=7's for like under 200 a system throw in a cheap 750ti and you can play for days.
  6. C

Account Cheap accounts

PM Sent
  7. C

Chanter and Beastlord Question/Bug

Ok I see the illusion is firing on the Tank. Anyway to make it fire on pet's and melee in the group also?
  8. C

Chanter and Beastlord Question/Bug

1. Can I use the new Night's endless Terror Illusion buff on other's? It is a new illusion from TBM. 2. The wrong ferocity group spell is casting at 105. The bot tries to use shared brutal ferocity when it should be shared merciless ferocity at 105. Thank you in advance.
  9. C

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

The plan fact that DBG is in contact with Eqmule over this is enough proof they value the MQ users even if it is only for subs and know what kind of consequences a mass ban would have on the game itself. It is long overdue and if it is only active hacks who cares. Not only that but if people...
  10. C

Need to Buy a New Computer Little Lost -- Advice Appreciated

If I spend 100+ on a case it damn well be a full tower for ease of putting it together and FAR superior over a mid case.
  11. C

Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more - Newegg.com This is really close to what I run and I 12 box on it. only thing I would change in the build is going with 16g of ram over 8g and that will just add another 25-50 bucks.Also I would Omit the air...
  12. C

For $800 I would roll an AMD system for sure. Pickup a 128gig SSD( I perfer Samsung great drives) I only have my OS and EQ on my SSD then I have a 1tb for storage.
  13. C

Rosetta Stone ect.

I snagged a copy of RS finally and it is working great. I will be giving Pimsleur a look though. Thanks folks
  14. C

Rosetta Stone ect.

Anyone know of a torrent to this or something similar? I had no luck on the bay looking. Trying to learn Spanish(Latin America) for my wife and her family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  15. C

www.mmobugs.com - doesn't work

I had the same problem. Ran Ccleaner pro last night and fixed every problem I had including the page not found issue here on Mmobugs. Hope this helps. And for what it is worth Ccleaner pro has a great free trial run of their products so you can get fixed/up and running for free.
  16. C

Bot Macro

Where/How would I put in Protective Allegiance for a Paladin? Thanks in advance.
  17. C

Charm Exploit to Transfer No Drop Items and Character Sales

I doubt a ban wave like fry said. Everyone said we would get a ban wave from the CoTF rare HA exploit too. I just see it being fixed. As this has zero to do with 3rd party software.While it is possible it is unlikely.
  18. C

Charm Exploit to Transfer No Drop Items and Character Sales

It has been live since the last patch that "fixed" pets. Where pets would only take slots they could use and hand you back stuff if it was already equipped. Fun trick for a pet class though is have a cleric summon their top level no rent 1hb that has a 6k dd proc on it and give to pets.Also orcs...
  19. C

Soe becoming daybreak Game company

Blah said: ↑ “I appreciate that this is your opinion. For my own personal benefit it is something I would like to see for the time when EQ stops getting expansions and goes into maintenance. I worry that may be sooner then we think.” After just having a meeting with Smed, I can honestly say...