Rosetta Stone ect.

Clownn

Lifetimer
Reaction score
Anyone know of a torrent to this or something similar? I had no luck on the bay looking. Trying to learn Spanish(Latin America) for my wife and her family. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Try and find Pimsleur Audio for Spanish, it's all audio, but it's much better for quickly becoming conversational in any language.

Try and find Pimsleur Audio for Spanish, it's all audio, but it's much better for quickly becoming conversational in any language.

I agree I have tried both and found the Pimsleur way better

I agree I have tried both and found the Pimsleur way better

Wow, really? I've never used Pimsleur but I have used Rosetta Stone for Spanish and it was rather easy, Not to mention our Armed Forces use Rosetta Stone to teach languages to our soldiers..

Is Pimsleur purely auditory? Anything out there for visual/iconic learners?

I snagged a bunch of rosetta languages from one of our linguists, it was useful for what I was doing. Never tried pimsleur so i can't comment. At any rate, all the usual suspects should have them available for spanish. Have you just tried googling "rosetta spanish torrent"?

For level purposes if you do rosetta stone: I appear to have spanish 1,2,3,4,5 and i imagine that is all of them.

Same here, I'd be very surprised if RS wasn't out there, just a matter of search the right terms/place. Have you considered trying to get an invite to a private tracker & maintain the account? <-- Only mention maintaining, because generally, private tracker members who invite others take on responsibility for their actions for at least a while (e.g., ratio, hit and run, etc.).

Also, you don't need to worry about latest (I think is 4.5?), I have 3.7 and works fine still through when I got win 8, 8.1, and now 10.

htw

I snagged a copy of RS finally and it is working great. I will be giving Pimsleur a look though. Thanks folks