Search results

1. D

Does no one have a Shaman Macro?

It's hard to believe that no one has a shaman macro available. MQ2Bot doesnt work well with a shaman. I've been at this for 3 days and Chat is trying to get Dev's working but does anyone else have a working Shaman macro? I need to decide which site to stay subbed to. Can someone help me at all?
  2. D

Looking for a Shaman and SK Macro

Does anyone have a shaman and SK macro they could share with me? I am new and returning and used to use Devestator's stuff but it is no longer compatible. I also used to use Shambot but from what I hear that is obsolete. I tried the MQ2Bot last night but I didn't like how it wouldnt buff or...
  3. D

Returning Player after 6 years needs help

Hey guys, I am returning after 6 years and haven't used the program in forever. I downloaded and resubscribed but I am TOTALLY lost. I cant remember any of the commands to even start it. Is there a basic walkthrough on how to start things up and use? All I really want to do is run a shaman...
  4. D

Having Crash Issues on One Computer only

Hey All, I am having issues on my one computer with crashing all the time. It seems to originate (I think) in PoK. I can no longer bind my toons in PoK as if they die and go to accept rez they crash. I have bound them in GL now and no issue. However, if I use piggyzone to go anywhere I crash...