Search results

1. H

MQ2Twist typo

Typo: WriteChatf(" Exmaple: set 20 9 182 \"Blade of Vesagran\" Slot8"); Update to: WriteChatf(" Example: set 20 9 182 \"Blade of Vesagran\" Slot8"); --- posted @ mq2 site as well. I know htw has an updated/different version here.
  2. H

MQ2Melee: Enhancement request

I was wondering if the MQ2Melee could be enhanced for Bards. Requested functionality: Ability for MQ2Melee to fire Fierce Eye (alt ability) Special requirements: MQ2Melee setting for Fierce Eye to be fired while in Combat when the alt ability is ready based on the NPC's HP's (for instance only...
  3. H

MQ2Twist: Enhancement request

I was wondering if MQ2Twist could be enhanced to have some intelligence about Mezzing type songs. Scenario: Bard is twisting a few songs Bard is the puller Bard pulls a mob + 1 (oops! bad bard!) Bard sings mez song on the add MQ2Twist is aware of such song being sung (${Me.Casting} [defined...
  4. H

MQ2Melee: Provoke0 not saving

Hey dev guys! While in game, I set provoke0 to 0 (/melee provoke0=0 save) and it never saves in the server_Toon.ini file. Everytime that I load back in, the setting is back (it's the ID# of Jeer Rk. II). Thought you guys might want to know... if I'm doing something wrong, let ME know! Thanks...
  5. H

wierd client lag

Hey all Just curious if anyone else has experience this kind of lag before: I run 4 toons, one is a bard. The problem only happens with the bard. The problem is the oddest thing that I've ever seen in the game over the last decade. Problem encountered: What seems to be client lag. With the...
  6. H

SHM DPS macro for The Mechamatic Guardian

Hi all, I wrote this because I was tired of mashing buttons. It works for me as-is. I started adding a buff routine but it's not working (commented out currently) feel free to fixed it and update if you see fit... I use this on a lvl 90 shaman. Hope you enjoy it and benefit from it as I...
  7. H

nervous...

Today I logged in one of my toons to find them in Lesser Faydark ... I camped out in HOT. Is this something that others have experienced? Is this the start of something I should be concerned with? Keep it serious guys I'm not looking for sarcasm or dooms day stuff :)
  8. H

Servers up ....

Addicts unite!
  9. H

Heads up for those who are proactive

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=171659 The removal of ENRAGE from NPC's in the game. I'd guess this affects most melee based macros, mq2melee & holyshits. I dig it, thought you might.
  10. H

Shameless request to find Berz macro

Hey all ... I did search !!! I do recall a thread labelled "Berz" or something .. with a recent macro. I can't find it. ... I'm not looking for Berserker Helper/Bers AFK ... Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
  11. H

MQ2AutoLogin + ISBoxer

Is anyone using this combination? I've tried a number of times but continue to get errors in ISBoxer regarding MQ2AutoLogin (memory specification). Anyone doing this successfully? I've tried Session# as well as Character name configuration. Neither yield 100% success.
  12. H

MMOLoader Socket Errors

Hi all, I've searched the forums for this issue and found one topic that was posted in July and never replied to. I've noticed for a while that MMOLoader has an odd set of errors that occur irregularly. This error pops up a Windows message box which states: "Socket Error #10038. Socket...